Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop bullying ellie jesus christ its getting ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI ELIE! Didn't know you lurked BoxingScene!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
      So, that makes it okay to be racist?
      Most people are just having a laugh. Sally loves the attention and is making the most of it. Why so serious?

Comment

Originally posted by ssgtagostini View Post
        HI ELIE! Didn't know you lurked BoxingScene!
        what im not ellie..

p.s how do i delete my account on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Most people are just having a laugh. Sally loves the attention and is making the most of it. Why so serious?
          Maybe, because I don't bigotry amusing.

Repeating what Roach said (mostly coming from a certain nationality) to Ellie makes that nationality look bad.

It's not funny, I don't know why people would find that amusing, that's some kinder type ****.

Comment

Seeing a blatant antagonizer get some egg on his face is certainly amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw101 View Post
              i mean the kid has problems but is it really necessary to comment on his twitter,vids.fb calling him a jew ***, seriously people?
              Stop defending him because you're ruining his master plan.How do you think he gets wiews on his channel?He makes outrageous videos insulting mma fans,Pacman Fans etc for publicity....
              plus this is the fight game,it's suposed to get nasty sometimes

Comment

come on i wanna laugh wheres the link

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw101 View Post
                  i mean the kid has problems but is it really necessary to comment on his twitter,vids.fb calling him a jew ***, seriously people?
                  nice try Ellie

Comment

People need to be careful or he'll get people in Israel after you (or so he claimed in the scrum video) Guy is a gimp.

Comment

The only reason why most of us watch his vids is because he puts up a lot of good footage and manages to interview a lot of people.

And then there's his biased comments, annoying voice, and lack of knowledge in the sport.

I used to watch his vids all the time, but now I'll check them once in a while. I cringe at the sight and sound of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X