Longest you ever drove?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just arrived guys! Did 750 miles in 10 hours

Comment

From DC to Chicago.... It was about 13 hrs only stopping for pit stops food/snacks and gas while trying to sync all those activities at once lol...... Never doing that **** again unless I'm getting paid for it....

Comment

Philly to Detroit... like 13 hours i think

Comment

I drove 11 hours straight a couple of months ago when I drove from Houston to Gulf Shores/ Mississippi and Pensacola, FL.

Comment

The longest str8 car trip i have ever been in was from NYC to the Key West, FL.

I drove only about 4 hours but it was brutal being in a packed car with 7 people

Comment

I once drove 300 yards.

With a 3 wood.

Comment

Nottingham to a place near Valencia, Spain.

It took nearly 20 hours, but that included a 1 hour ferry ride from England to France, fuel/food stops, and a 2 hour power nap.

Never again will i do such a journey as the sole driver.

Comment

in one go, Sydney to surfers paradise.

Normally its about 11 hours but it took us 14 cos of a traffic jam for an hour and a half and ****ing horrible conditions (I was following the red lights of the car in front. Its all i could see it was raining that hard. If it went of the road, i was following it lol)

its about 600 miles (we stopped for a burger for about 15 mins though so it wasnt solid driving)

Comment

http://distancecalculator.globefeed....lng=-1.9166667
                    This was a heavy mission in a truck

Comment

San Diego to Lemoore or San Diego to Vegas - I think theyre nearly the same distance.

North Carolina (Camp Lejeuene) to Savannah GA

Was on 2 road trips when I was a kid from San Diego to Savannah.

Comment

Working...
                      X