Collapse
No announcement yet.

VisionQwest reveals all on Pacquiao , Bob arum and Micheal koncz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is exactly what Don King used to do, place a "adviser" or a "manager" to a fighter to get even more money from them. 20-30% to the "adviser" (a proxy for Arum) and the promoter takes maybe 30-40%. How much does that make? 50-60 % plus additional fees and you will end up with scraps. Classic Don King. Bob Arum that ****ing ruthless monster.
    Why do you think Floyd wont fight TR fighters?
    Do you think he wants to do bizz with a slimy **** like Bob and get stiffed?
    He left TR for a reason and so should Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      This is sad man, you have two snakes trying to stiff Pac... Koncz you really are Arum's B!tch. I really hope Pac pursue some legal proceedings......
      I do too. I hope Manny gets every dime of his money paid to them and then some.

I've said time and time again that I think Pacman is getting screwed over by Arum and clowns on here accuse me of hating.

When Floyd said Pacman should get his business in order he was actually looking out for Pacman. That and I also believe that he doesn't want to conduct any business that would benefit that scumbag.

Comment

I dont want to see Pacquaio still fighting at an old age because hes broke. This is sad.

Pacquaio needs to find a way to leave Top Rank or either put his foot down and make Arum give him is fair share, and let him do what he wants to do

Comment

From Fighthype? This website is known to be in Floyds payroll. Anyway, Pac should do whatever to get his money back.

Comment

Originally posted by RoughTactics View Post
            I dont want to see Pacquaio still fighting at an old age because hes broke. This is sad.

Pacquaio needs to find a way to leave Top Rank or either put his foot down and make Arum give him is fair share, and let him do what he wants to do
            That's the tough part. Arum was a lawyer so you know the contract Manny signed to Top Rank probably was jacked up.

Then Pacman fired VisionQwest (thanks to Arum) who was put there to dig up all the dirt dealing with his financial issues. According to that article they found some discouraging information and then Manny fires them???

The whole situation makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              From Fighthype? This website is known to be in Floyds payroll. Anyway, Pac should do whatever to get his money back.
              So even if it's true, FightHype should stick to nuthugging Floyd and stay out of Manny's bizniz?

Comment

My son?

And this is being done by guys(freddie roach, bob, konz)who swear pacs their "son."

I remember hearing roach say in regards to some negotiations." I will never let manny get done like that cuz he's like a son to me."

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  The following are on Floyd's payroll, its the only explanation to everything:

- USADA
                  - NSAC
                  - Joe Cortez
                  - VisionQuest
                  - FightHype
                  - Nacho Beristain

...please continue to add to the list

Comment

[QUOTE=1dcsailor;11179883]That's the tough part. Arum was a lawyer so you know the contract Manny signed to Top Rank probably was jacked up.

Then Pacman fired VisionQwest (thanks to Arum) who was put there to dig up all the dirt dealing with his financial issues. According to that article they found some discouraging information and then Manny fires them???

Remember when arum said he didnt care that pac hired V.Q. and tried to down play them? Then out of the blue he sends manny that fake letter, then pac fired them. Hey bob, I thought u didnt care?

Comment

if manny is broke, i dont blame arum, it's mainly pacquiao's fault. lets say arum steal a big portion of his money but what's left is still a lot of money. and unfortunately, pacquiao has many leeches.

i dont think pacquioa is broke. he may not have fluid cash but he still has properties and business.

Comment

Working...
                      X