Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama: Alcohol to be Taxed. 25%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25% eh well i guess they couldnt bring back prohibition but they can get 1/4 of the way there.

i just hope they dont tax my barley hops and yeast, and of course honey for my mead.

Comment

25% alcohol tax

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
        25% eh well i guess they couldnt bring back prohibition but they can get 1/4 of the way there.

i just hope they dont tax my barley hops and yeast, and of course honey for my mead.
        The prices of your barley, hops and yeast are going to be state controlled after Obama turns the US into a communist country

Comment

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
          The prices of your barley, hops and yeast are going to be state controlled after Obama turns the US into a communist country
          Thats when i plan on becoming a ronin and travel the east coast helping people in need.

so of course ill be switching over to yeast rice and koji instead.

Comment

True story, I'm thinking about moving to Norway after I graduate.

The quality of life will continue to decline in the United States, jobs that we've lost are gone forever. The damage done is irreversible and will take a lifetime to undo. **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
              True story, I'm thinking about moving to Norway after I graduate.

The quality of life will continue to decline in the United States, jobs that we've lost are gone forever. The damage done is irreversible and will take a lifetime to undo. **** that.
              I can relate to this. I'm moving abroad in 2 days.

Comment

What is disturbing about this is that people are falling over themselves so much to criticise Barack Obama that they have uncritically accepted a statement on a message board which is absolutely unsupported anywhere. Obama is not introducing a 25% alcohol tax. This was made up.

It's actually frightening that some of you are so gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  What is disturbing about this is that people are falling over themselves so much to criticise Barack Obama that they have uncritically accepted a statement on a message board which is absolutely unsupported anywhere. Obama is not introducing a 25% alcohol tax. This was made up.

It's actually frightening that some of you are so gullible.
                  I could relate, however fright is just one stage of discontent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
                    I could relate, however fright is just one stage of discontent.
                    That statement makes no sense. Unless you are expressing that I am discontented with the peevish and blinkered stupidity of my fellow humans.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      That statement makes no sense. Unless you are expressing that I am discontented with the peevish and blinkered stupidity of my fellow humans.
                      I was responding to the comment that it's frightening that some here are so gullible.

I was basically saying that I've gotten use to the ignorance, being that it's all around me.

I take it back though, it is frightening. I just don't give a **** anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X