Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went shopping with Floyd last night, I asked him if he likes processed fruit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Hmm. You just playin along for kicks homey? I thought you were all about Mr boat buyer.
    I like Mayweather, but he knows what hes doing, he plays the boxing game well

its no different than what Sugar Ray Leonard did. doesnt make Leonard a bad fighter, not at all. its just clever matchmaking

besides, how could I pass up such a goofy thread

Comment

LOL!
      Floyd says that he isn't a natural WW so Why did he fought Hatton at WW and intend to do the same with Marquez???

when is he gonna fight a WW or somebody at their own Weight class???

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Funny I spoke to you through PM but you seem to take this alot more personally than I would have guessed from our brief conversation.
        You mean the Mr boat buyer thing? You've seen the thread or at least know of it don't you homey?

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
          ... he said no, he prefers everything to be hand picked.
          I was at denny's with floyd jr the other day. I asked him what type of pie he liked and he said cherry. just kidding floyd is a HOFer and ATG

Comment

i went to Black Angus with floyd and i asked him if he liked NY Steaks...he said no, he liked tube steak...then he text Ellerbee to tell him he missed him...

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Cuz the joke is kinda corny. You shoulda seen the Dinamita cartel pic of JMM bout to shoot him. That was cool. But like I said, even for a corny lil snide remark, you will catch hell from Mr boat buyer's defenders.
              I was agreeing with you.

Comment

I was agreeing with you.
                I know homey, just explainin.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  I like Mayweather, but he knows what hes doing, he plays the boxing game well

its no different than what Sugar Ray Leonard did. doesnt make Leonard a bad fighter, not at all. its just clever matchmaking
                  yup. i remember when ray leonard came back from retirement and fought edwin rosario at 147 to help set up a chavez fight at 154.

Comment

... he said no, he prefers everything to be hand picked.
                    that's funny and true!

Comment

Floyd is smart enough to not pick anything that is rotten. He wants Marquez for lunch and Pacman for desert.

Comment

Working...
                      X