No announcement yet.

Calzaghe Diehard Stans, Come In Here. *Dawson Related*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    And Jones would stop Woods again, the same way he did about 5 years ago.

Thus making him a "top light heavyweight" in your eyes.
    You are missing one point, Jones is shot and is no longer rated in the top 10 where as Woods, Johnson, and Tarver are. All would beat Jones right now. Johnson was rated at three when Dawson beat him and Antonio was rated at two( i said 3 earlier though that was an error, my ring magazine had him at 2). facts don't lie.

Comment

• This thread has really gathered momentum since yesterday.

Comment

You're completely contradicting yourself.

On the one hand, you're saying the rankings are a joke for having Jones in them.

Yet on the other, you're asking me to look at the very same rankings to tell you who Jones has beaten........
        Why are you changing the subject? I'm not contradicting anything. I just said, lets assume Jones did deserve to be in the top 10. Name me one good fighter( let alone champion) that he beat in the past few years that was a natural light heavyweight and at the top of the division the way Antonio did?

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
          You are missing one point, Jones is shot and is no longer rated in the top 10 where as Woods, Johnson, and Tarver are. All would beat Jones right now. Johnson was rated at three when Dawson beat him and Antonio was rated at two( i said 3 earlier though that was an error, my ring magazine had him at 2). facts don't lie.
          One look at the Ring website sees Roy at No.6. You previously stated he was 10th before the Calzaghe fight. Roys dominating loss against Joe mustve bumped him up 4 places. Either that or you're full of ****.

Woods would beat Jones? Seriously? Thats not a fact and you do lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
            This thread has really gathered momentum since yesterday.
            You caught up well. Welcome back by the way Dan!

Comment

Breaking News! Shot RJJ is ranked 6 at LHW by Ring.

light heavyweight is in my opinion the weakest division in boxing right now, of the top 10, 7 are aged 35+ and even the prospects aren't very good past Dawson.

Comment

I'm really not sure Woods would beat Jones hey. Clinton is a pretty average fighter. Roy can't throw combos anymore but I still think he would probably manage to outpoint Woods. Not saying it is a certainty, I just wouldn't be confident predicting Woods to win that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                  Breaking News! Shot RJJ is ranked 6 at LHW by Ring.

light heavyweight is in my opinion the weakest division in boxing right now, of the top 10, 7 are aged 35+ and even the prospects aren't very good past Dawson.
                  Weakest division in boxing right now? I doubt it. 154 is weaker for sure and I would say 160 also.

Comment

One look at the Ring website sees Roy at No.6. You previously stated he was 10th before the Calzaghe fight. Roys dominating loss against Joe mustve bumped him up 4 places. Either that or you're full of ****.

Woods would beat Jones? Seriously? Thats not a fact and you do lie.
                    That's actually true. If there is way you could get into the ring ratings shortly before the Calzaghe fight, check it out and you will see Jones rated at number 10. The edition came out in the summer of last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      You caught up well. Welcome back by the way Dan!
                      Haha. Thanks bro. It seems nothing has really changed. The first big thread I walk into is the usual cats arguing about Joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X