Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touch Screen phone users, which phone you would recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch Screen phone users, which phone you would recommend?

I am looking to buy myself a decent phone, but the options are many out there, so I need your advice.

Comment

Comment

I have the Dare I like it, but it was hard for me to get use to using the keyboard on the screen, cause your fingers would hit other buttons. I use to send text out really fast, but it's just harder this way. If you have problems like that then I suggest the Voyager, has the touch screen but can still open up with a keyboard as well. My daughter has that one, I like it. On the dare (mine) you can draw pictures and text them as pics. You can also draw your letters instead of typing them out. The phone has a flash, I'm not 100% inlove with the camera part of it, I actually think my EnVy took better pics. My daugthers doesn't have a flash but takes better pics to me.

But if you're going with a company that has the iphone, I'd just get that.. I like my Ipod Touch.. I figure it's about the same.

Comment

The Iphone, it is head over heels over every other phone. Matter of fact no other touch screen phone comes even close.

Comment

this is what i have right now....i give it a 7 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              this is what i have right now....i give it a 7 out of 10

Comment

I have a Sprint Mogul..

With a Windows Mobile OS (Hackable and customizable)

That's why I like it.

Comment

iPhone for me, easy as to type sms with, can do it quicker now than with my old phone, has sweet apps you can download off the store, all round good phone really.

Comment

iphone FTW!..........new one coming out this summer!

Comment

Working...
                    X