• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kal Yafai vs Luis Conception for WBA 115lbs Title

December 10th on Joshua bill.

Just announced on Gavin vs Egg card.

Good crossroads fight

Yafai has been touted for big things for a while. Now 20-0 (14kos) and 27yrs old hes got his big step up

Conception a lot of miles on the clock, but looked good winning title vs Kono earlier in year.

Who you got?
    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 10-22-2016, 03:28 PM.

the yafai bros are the real deal, probably among the best british talents around right now. i think he will impress

Comment

I see Conception i watch

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        the yafai bros are the real deal, probably among the best british talents around right now. i think he will impress
        Ye i agree, there are many british boxers that are good but not better then domestic level, but the Yafai brothers has good amateur careers and are well taught so they are as u say a few of the really good british talents, im rooting for Yafai, if hes the real deal he should be able to handle a opponent like Concepcion who is a good fighter but definetly beatable

Comment

Is it a coincidence that Yafai has been beating up Nicaraguan cab drivers and looking to fight 'El Nica' Concepcion and that Chocolatito has said he would like to fight in the UK? but......the problem is we need a belt....and the recent robberies in the UK along with Concepcions crude style sets the stage for a upset. Now I want to make one thing clear I don't think Yafai needs a robbery to win, hes good and obviously more technically sound than Concepcion.

Just a few hours ago Yafai was interviewed by Sky and said something very interesting - that he vowed to KO Concepcion.......if thats the case ( and it should be given hes the challenger ) this is going to steal the show! Im intrigued by how Yafai's chin hold under the pressure. Im rooting for my 'Nica' but would not be surprised with the upset.

Comment

Working...
          X