This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Considering it took me and a mate from 9am till half 4 in the afternoon to get 2 tickets I highly doubt that, but fair dos.

Your failure to understand basic supply and demand is why you don't understand City extending the capacity again.

Since we expanded from 47k to 54k a large majority of the games have had +47k people in attendance. If we expanded again from 54k to 61k then there'd be another 6k season tickets sold from the waiting list and therefore the majority of games would sell over 54k (the current capacity). More cheap season tickets, more revenue, it's a no brainer.

Barca routinely have about 20-30k empty seats for league and cup games. People watch their big games and must think 'Oh, Nou Camp's full every week'.
    Now you're clutching at straws tbh

Sheiky have 20K empty seats at big CL games ffs.

Which game was it last year that tickets were £2-3 and you still couldn't sell out the stadium?

People will be getting paid to go and watch soon ffs.

Joke club with no fans.

Comment

• Lol at waiting list for a City season ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Lol at waiting list for a City season ticket.

Comment

• It's funny a Liverpool fan talking about how a club steals the soul of players. When Fernando Torres, Xabi Alonso, Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge all went from special to fading stars. Despite Torres being the sole person to not actually recover but still manage to win trophies with possibly the worse Chelsea squad possible. Even 10th place Chelsea was better than 2012 Chelsea. Meireles <<<<< Matic. Any day.

and before I get some wild talk about Xabi. Y'all even booed him off the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Hazard plays with bums though chelsea probably have the worst attacking mids for big teams Willian Oscar Pedro Moses even Costa link up play is ****

Think if Chelsea drop one of willian for Cesc then hazard will be much better
            I agree to be honest.

I still remember back when Hazard played with Mata and Oscar against Tottenham.

Absolute mayhem. Spurs are spurs but my goodness, the quality from Hazard was other worldly when combined with Mata's tidy passing.

Though Mata is a player that is quite frustrating because he LITERALLY would NOT make a pass into space. If it wasn't at the feet of a player, he would not pass the ball there.

Comment

• Yes good point lad, Suarez, Alonso and Sturridge really went to **** once we signed them

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Now you're clutching at straws tbh
                I'm not mate, you just dunno what you're on about. Bless. Stick to posting pics of seats.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Lol at waiting list for a City season ticket.
                http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....diola-11398357

We've sold out the season tickets months in advance for about the past 7 years. If we extended and made more season tickets available they'd sell out again.

Shifting season tickets has never been the issue, loads of our fans can't and won't pay £50 a time to watch us play a game. We don't have enough plastic daytrippers who'll come over to watch a single game, that's always been the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  I'm not mate, you just dunno what you're on about. Bless. Stick to posting pics of seats.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....diola-11398357

We've sold out the season tickets months in advance for about the past 7 years. If we extended and made more season tickets available they'd sell out again.

Shifting season tickets has never been the issue, loads of our fans can't and won't pay £50 a time to watch us play a game. We don't have enough plastic daytrippers who'll come over to watch a single game, that's always been the issue.
                  Because you're a small club with no history

Outside of the UK Sheiky are about as well known as Peterborough tbh

The only time Etihad gets sold out is when there's a music concert ffs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X