Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Canelo, De La Hoya Have a Team Code To Lie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
    The golovkin team are a bunch of liers. They lied about ward and now they lie about canelo.
    *Liars. I usually don't harp on people's spelling but when their post is stupid, and their spelling is awful, you kind of have to put two and two together.

(Two and two together is four, by the way, in case you ever need to use that).

Comment

Take the 8 figure flat fee and make the fight. Stop ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        EVERYONE thought it was at LEAST $4,000,000+++ but NOW we know it was $1.5

Also I didn't like how K2 shoke hands and AGREED with Chavez Jr. on a fight and then LATER added the $1,000,000 per/lb penalty.

You do that SHT BEFORE everyone shakes hands and agrees.
        You're misinformed as usual. Watch Saunders most recent interview he says whatever the initial offer was, possibly the $1.5 you've heard of I don't know, that he rejected it and then they came back and offered him "what he wanted," presumably the 4 mil being talked about. He says the fight just didn't happen at that time but the reason he keeps calling out GGG now and says for sure money won't be an issue, that nothing will prevent it from happening, is because he "knows I will get what I want now."

It's amazing how 20 people have either ducked GGG or said "I'll fight him but not next" but every time you find some excuse why it's GGG's fault. I bet you thought Floyd actually wanted to fight Pacquiao in his prime when he offered him a flat fee too lmao. So stupid. And Chavez Jr? Wasn't that fight going to be at 168? So GGG is already going up 8 pounds in weight to fight a guy who will weigh 20 pounds heavier on fight night, but you're blaming GGG for putting in penalties if Chavez misses weight? You won't blame Jacobs, Canelo, Froch, Ramirez, Quillin, Sturm, Martinez, Cotto, Chavez etc etc etc for ducking GGG, but you're going to nitpick the order of negotiations with Chavez?

First off, you don't even know what order things went down. They probably said from the beginning there would be a big penalty for missing weight, but we'll get to it once the other terms are sorted out, and then when they specified Chavez used it as an excuse. Remember at the time Chavez's excuse was the Top Rank contract extension, not GGG's side? So just like Team Canelo, Chavez can't even get his excuses straight lmao.

Secondly, if it truly did come up late in negotiations, that may have been because Loeffler heard Chavez wasn't planning to make the weight, or wasn't sure he could.

Either way, under no circumstances is it the fault of the fighter coming in weight for demanding a steep penalty if the bigger fighter misses weight. Otherwise you get situations like Floyd-Marquez where a cheater like Floyd pulls up a smaller fighter and then still misses weight. Which is, just like all your excuses for ducking fighters,

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          They did respond, which Canelo/Oscar claim they did not. They want to do a money split, while Oscar/Canelo want to offer a straight amount with zero upside.
          That's a lie. They offered 8 figures plus PPV. GGG's people wanting more I have no problem with but let's get the facts straight people.

Comment

Maybe it's just Oscar the one who is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              That's a lie. They offered 8 figures plus PPV. GGG's people wanting more I have no problem with but let's get the facts straight people.
              You serious? You serious???

http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...-split--108479

Headline says... DE LA HOYA: FLAT FEE FOR GOLOVKIN TO FACE CANELO - NO MONEY SPLIT!

That was just 11 days ago bro. Come on bro. Come on. You serious? You serious???

Comment

Uh huh.....

Comment

GGG's team is scrambling right now. They are trying to make up lies to keep the nuthuggers happy.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Team GGG didn't deny the offer though.
                    155? or else?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Sanchez already confirmed they've received offers. Neither Sanchez or Loeffler have denied the 8 figure offer.
                      stfu

what tf do you know about any offer ?

use your brains for once.

what does offer looks like? 12mil 157?

Comment

Working...
                      X