No announcement yet.

Jones-Glazewski, Szpilka-McCline, Campbell-Szot RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    He has.......... For the last 7 years unfortunately...

SMH at his post fight comments. Love his confidence, but he should apply it to other endeavors.
    hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      LOL...that fight sucked and no one got anything whooped. It was mostly a posing contest with misses. Roy won the last two and could have had a bunch of the early ones before 6. Most of the rounds were even.

Big wad of who cares.
      Whatever live in the 90s he got beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Roy lost 7 rds to 3 with a kd,anyone who thinks different is biased i was rooting for Roy myself but he got his ass whooped.
        Yes he did.

The promoter wants him to fight Wlodarczyk, so they can make more money.

Comment

• Roy Jones got the W haha.

and he said he's open for a rematch because he's a fair guy.

"...and I will be back".

Comment

• i was preoccupied with what round or what combination will put roy to sleep to accurately score the fight. also had a choppy stream.

Comment

• If that's what you call an ass whipping nowadays, boxing is on life support right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Whatever live in the 90s he got beat.
                If this was the 90s, I would have been done with that dreck in about five minutes of ring action. As it was, I watched a corpse and a hobo occasionally engage for the full ten.

Bleh.

Comment

• There were a lot of close rounds but Roy won the fight. Glazewski's workrate was even lower than shot Roy lol.

Comment

• ....... I'm scared for Roy now.... because if he gets this WBO shot.... he's going to get KO'd again

Comment

Working...
                    X