Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "Wladimir Is The Best Boxer I Ever Faced But I'll KO Him" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    All the Haye news releaases for the past 2-3 years point in the same direction. I and millions of others fully agree with this letter, most clearly stated.
    maybe you klitschko ******s, you also think wlad was only knocked down and hurt vs sanders due to a headbutt right?

yea, haye has been waiting till wladimir got slower and older, despite him being his most dominant as of late, should he had fought him when he was younger? when he was getting ko'd? or pushed around by sam peter? or this version, where he's ko'ing people with grazing left hooks and dominating past tough hurdles(sam peter)?

**** outta here you stupid dumb bit.ch

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Haye is so a like Mayorga, in same so many ways. They must be related some how, some where.
      Haye is not like Mayorga in any way at all, unlike Mayorga he has more I.Q than a plant.

Comment

This is the biggest fight that can be made at HW. Its a nobrainer with both fighters getting career paydays.

I wonder what hes gonna do if he loses. Will he rematch Wlad or will he fight Vitali or will he retire?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          All the Haye news releaases for the past 2-3 years point in the same direction. I and millions of others fully agree with this letter, most clearly stated.
          dont worry about blah he doesnt follow boxing.

Comment

Haye really oozes confidence. I do believe he has the heart--just not sure about his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              This is the biggest fight that can be made at HW. Its a nobrainer with both fighters getting career paydays.

I wonder what hes gonna do if he loses. Will he rematch Wlad or will he fight Vitali or will he retire?
              If he wins a fight with Vitaly would be huge with the right hype behind it. Im hoping he kos Wlad to set up a fight with Vitaly that would be good for boxing and bring some exposure back to the hw division.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                If he wins a fight with Vitaly would be huge with the right hype behind it. Im hoping he kos Wlad to set up a fight with Vitaly that would be good for boxing and bring some exposure back to the hw division.
                If he beats Wlad and sets up a fight with Vitali...oh my. That would be a huge fight worldwide. I'm talking HBO PPV for a heavyweight bout. When was the last time we saw that?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  If he beats Wlad and sets up a fight with Vitali...oh my. That would be a huge fight worldwide. I'm talking HBO PPV for a heavyweight bout. When was the last time we saw that?
                  Yeah that would be great for the sport. Imagine Haye talking **** to Vitaly about how he knocked out his little brother while Vitaly trys to shove him and start a fight at the press conference on ESPN. This would be a huge event

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Yeah that would be great for the sport. Imagine Haye talking **** to Vitaly about how he knocked out his little brother while Vitaly trys to shove him and start a fight at the press conference on ESPN. This would be a huge event
                    Tell me about it. Haye is smart - he handles Vitali very well, and obviously views him as a much bigger threat. He'll try to use Vitali's aggression against him. But I just don't see how he gets past Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Tell me about it. Haye is smart - he handles Vitali very well, and obviously views him as a much bigger threat. He'll try to use Vitali's aggression against him. But I just don't see how he gets past Wladimir.
                      I think Haye knows he has a punchers chance against Wlad and not so much against Vitaly. I am favoring Wlad in this fight also but im hoping for the upset so that i could see 2 significant hw fights for the first time in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X