No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr is fighting a random fan on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr is fighting a random fan on PPV

Submit a video telling us why U should be chosen to step into the ring to face Roy Jones Jr. in the most unique match since Rocky! In this Contest, one lucky punch could land you a knockout victory, fame, accolades, acclaim - not to mention a HUGE cash prize if you can Beat the Champ!

https://www.urshow.tv/Contests

anyone up for this? 100k cash prize too

I submitted a video lol. Hopefully I'm chosen so yall can see how I am better than all of these so called pro fighters.

Comment

Random fan by brutal ko

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
        Random fan by brutal ko
        That will likely happen, Roys chin is so bad. Why Roy? why are you tainting your legacy like this? now a Random Joe is going to knock you out cold and really make you a laughing stalk it will hurt the sport too, the headlines will say Boxers are not really that tough, supposed Legend gets exposed by random joe with a grazing jab KO that put the former p4p king out cold on the mat.

If that happens they need to put Roy on suicide watch.
        Last edited by hectari; 02-13-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Ippv (Internet Pay Per View)

Comment

If Charlie Zelenoff submits a video, I'm voting for him.

Comment

Roy is out of his damn mind. Wtf is wrong with you. You truly have taken the cake with this latest stunt.

I guess if you can knock him out you get 100k.

Roy is at a point where dude enjoys the sensation of getting ko'ed. He's tired of real boxers ko'ing him. Now he wants the feeling of a regular Joe ko'ing him. It may sound strange but I truly believe he likes getting knocked out.

Comment

And if this "fan" just happened to win he'd most likely get a reality show, movie deal, and a title shot at Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Roy is out of his damn mind. Wtf is wrong with you. You truly have taken the cake with this latest stunt.

I guess if you can knock him out you get 100k.

Roy is at a point where dude enjoys the sensation of getting ko'ed. He's tired of real boxers ko'ing him. Now he wants the feeling of a regular Joe ko'ing him. It may sound strange but I truly believe he likes getting knocked out.
                  Roy gets hard when he get's ko'd

it's like guys who jerk off while hanging themselves

Comment

C'mon Roy get real

Comment

Working...
                    X