Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think less of chicks if you hear them fart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girl has two black eyes.

I'll let you guess how many times she farted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
      This brings up a very good question: have you ever poop-shamed a girl?

I take humoungus smelly ****s all the time and make no attempt to mask it. As a matter of fact, when my wife walks in the bathroom afterwards and I can almost see the skin melting off her face as she runs towards the balcony to puke, I can't do anything else but laugh my ass off.

However, if I come home and even sense that she has taken a **** within the past few hours while I was away, I will ridicule her endlessly as if she were some kind of sub-human life form. But the funny thing is she completely goes along with it and starts making up excuses for doing something that humans need to do to survive. I may be a douche but it is top quality entertainment when you see this in action. Anyone else ever done this?

Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
        I was dating a girl who was pretty hot but she sounded the ass horn and I dumped her two weeks later. I don't know why but after I heard that, it was as if her image totally changed and every time I looked at her face, I could only think of granny panties with skid marks. Has a girl farting ever ****ed up your head?

Farting is natural, but I agree that it makes you see ladies in a different light. :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her

She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, b!tch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
          Did she call the cops without wiping? Dirty little skeezer!

Comment

Working...
          X