Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sneaker crew"

Cant make this **** up.

Comment

So did this guy get his shoes back or did he get grounded for hanging with bad guys?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I don't even know how to respond to this thread. Sneaker Communities, Sneaker Events? WTF?

No offense against Htown, you are a good dude. I am glad that I live the sheltered life that I live. To me I will just continue to buy normal shoes to wear for $50 when needed, work and live my life and concentrate on things that really matter.

Maybe I am just old or something
        nah I dont think you're old. I'm 25 and am the same way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
          I was chillin with my friend and some guys in this sneaker crew we know saw that my homeboy was selling his kicks, and hit him up to buy them. He had a few mutual friends on FB, and Ive seen the dude around at sneaker events. I even told the dude I know him, and have seen him around.

Well my homeboy goes there to sell a couple of shoes for 500-600. So as the deal is going down, so black dude runs out the gate with a shotgun and told my friend and I to lay on the ground. I threw my phone before everything went down, and had no cash in my wallet. The black dude said, I dont want to hurt yall, we just want the shoes, and cash. The 2 Mexicans guys grabbed the shoes, burned out, and the black followed them back into the apartments. I called the cops, gave him his FB, his Instagram, and his pictures.

P*ssy ass f*ggots. I see him at all kinds of sneaker events, camp outs, and at the mall. He'll get whats coming to him.
          If you were really serious about a payback why call the cops??

Comment

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UjBwe...%3DUjBwe6IL10o

Comment

I don't know what's more depressing : The fact that you're seriously considering going to jail over a few pairs of ****ing sneakers that weren't even yours to begin with, the fact that you used the term 'sneaker crew' in regards to a couple of f*ggots with a shoe obsession, or the fact that some female out there was ******ed enough to think that an imbecile such as yourself who is part of such a 'crew' would be a great person to mate with.

Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I don't know what's more depressing : The fact that you're seriously considering going to jail over a few pairs of ****ing sneakers that weren't even yours to begin with, the fact that you used the term 'sneaker crew' in regards to a couple of f*ggots with a shoe obsession, or the fact that some female out there was ******ed enough to think that an imbecile such as yourself who is part of such a 'crew' would be a great person to mate with.

Jesus Christ.
                  You missed the worst part... camp outs... which I am almost certain involves being the only person with a tent camping outside walmart for the newest shoe release.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    You missed the worst part... camp outs... which I am almost certain involves being the only person with a tent camping outside walmart for the newest shoe release.
                    I knew that hardcore video game nerds camped out to be the first person to get the latest big release, but the fact that people exist who engage in said behavior for something as prosy as footwear is truly soul crushing.

How the hell do people like this get laid?

Comment

• No lie, if he retaliates and he gets shot or something like that...I'll laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X