Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NASA racist against African-Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Puerto Rican Astronaut Joins Russians in Space Flight
    (read more)
    http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lif...-space-flight/

There is a latino in space...

And there will be many more in the years to come.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised really; NASA doesn’t hire Blacks because they don’t consider Black Americans as true Americans. They are afraid if they become fully integrated into NASA, they will share missiles, rocket and space technology with African states and non-friendly countries to America.

Blacks should crave their own independent state and end this joke known as America, seriously. Nothing beneficial has come out of this country for the blacks which was founded on genocide and slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        I wouldn’t be surprised really; NASA doesn’t hire Blacks because they don’t consider Black Americans as true Americans. They are afraid if they become fully integrated into NASA, they will share missiles, rocket and space technology with African states and non-friendly countries to America.

Blacks should crave their own independent state and end this joke known as America, seriously. Nothing beneficial has come out of this country for the blacks which was founded on genocide and slavery.
        what a joke...how about the fact that there arent many blacks in these fields, it has nothing to do with racism

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Look at the photos and videos of NASA rocket scentists celebrating the Mars Rover landing. There's not a single black person among them:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19144464

Does NASA discriminate against African-Americans?
          Maybe African-Americans aren't intelligent enough to get a job at NASA?

It's YOU who's the real racist. Who cares if NASA hasn't got any black people working for them (in the most important positions)? We're always told race doesn't matter... well it seems to matter for you. You are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Look at the photos and videos of NASA rocket scentists celebrating the Mars Rover landing. There's not a single black person among them:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19144464

Does NASA discriminate against African-Americans?

Nasa hires only the best man for the Job.

Comment

wait, what?

so that's how nasa thinks.

Comment

I agree.

And African countries like Zimbabwe and Kenya should start up their OWN space programs, like China has.

Comment

Go live in the Congo. See how that works out for you. I'm sure you'll want to stay there, rather than return to the USA. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
                    Maybe African-Americans aren't intelligent enough to get a job at NASA?
                    ya think? i've heard about a few intelligent blacks. have you??

Comment

lmao!!!!
                      you're the type that shouldn't own firearms.....

Comment

Working...
                      X