• and people were saying lebron/wade needed 70 points again

Comment

• That game was 1/2 NBA, 1/2 WWE

Comment

• lance stephenson jinxed the hell out of his team

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
          Yep that guy.

He also has some mental issues and your Lakers have had enough of that with Peace and Drew this year.
          He actually reminds me a lot of Rodman. With the exception that, Beasley can drop 42 on a good day.

Comment

• Damn, Larry Bird calling out his team in the press after being named executive of the year:

Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

Was that the right move?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Lebron's moments are much fewer and far between, especially come playoff time, compared to most of those you mentioned. Hell, Durant has only been in the playoffs three times and he has as many big time late game shots as Lebron. The guy was literally terrified to even have the ball in his hands at the end of that game, and that isn't a rare case, it's expected now. Lebron isn't putting the ball in Chalmers's hands? Yes he is, and Haslem, and Battier, and Mike Miller, whoever the hell he can throw the ball to as long as he doesn't have to do something with it. That's a common theme throughout his career.

I'm going hard on Wade too, he isn't off the hook. He seems to get more and more unreliable late in games with every game that passes as well.
              4th quarter playoff scoring: 1. LeBron 7.8 ppg; 2. Melo 7.4; 3. KD 7.2; 4. Kobe 6.3; 5. KG 6.0

Still think this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                4th quarter playoff scoring: 1. LeBron 7.8 ppg; 2. Melo 7.4; 3. KD 7.2; 4. Kobe 6.3; 5. KG 6.0

Still think this?
                Of course. Exactly how many clutch shots has Lebron hit this postseason? Now how many has Durant hit this postseason?

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  Damn, Larry Bird calling out his team in the press after being named executive of the year:

Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

Was that the right move?
                  Larry Bird would have knocked someone out after what Haslem and Pittman did.

The whole damn NBA is soft compared to him and the era he played in.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Larry Bird would have knocked someone out after what Haslem and Pittman did.

The whole damn NBA is soft compared to him and the era he played in.
                    word

larry bird even called out his own teammates in the 80's

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      word

larry bird even called out his own teammates in the 80's
                      he can handle 5 miami heat player inside the court.. barkley can attest to that.. true story..

Comment

Working...
                      X