No announcement yet.

It was more fun when it was Mexican Fans vs Pacfans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gennaro Gattuso View Post
    It was basically xcaret vs. The Phillipines, though.

What happened to the Mexican Boxing Mafia?

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post

What happened to the Mexican Boxing Mafia?

it was suspended for a year...something about plaster...it'll be back this year

true story

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        The main Floyd guys are very reasonable and usually bring solid arguments. Its way harder to look through a hundreds of phillipino nonfans to find some legit arguments, and I'm a Pac fan.
        pac fans are the least knowledgeable in the sport. Possibly in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Statham View Post
          because even when they were going at it both of their fighters will really come to fight no excuse mano y mano. unlike with them *****s it's just all plain ******ed arguments. *****s are just ******s to the fullest. i don't even try to get with them because it's just non sense.
          pinoys like mexican fighters such as morales. mexicans like pinoys such as pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennaro Gattuso View Post
            It was basically xcaret vs. The Phillipines, though.
            xcaret is half-pinoy, half-mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              this is true

the mexican fans would claim 'our guy whooped this guy and this guy and that guy'

the floyd fans say 'our guy WOULD have whooped this guy, and this guy and that guy'
              So it's our fault Manny never fought any of us ?

I feel kind of left out..

I guess we just don't have any fighters worth fighting now a days

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Statham View Post
                because even when they were going at it both of their fighters will really come to fight no excuse mano y mano. unlike with them *****s it's just all plain ******ed arguments. *****s are just ******s to the fullest. i don't even try to get with them because it's just non sense.
                Dude, you must be 12 years old. Is this the best the *******s can come up with? We have freakin videos explaining in detail why Pac is wrong and they make perfect sense from beginning to end. Where's all the videos explaining why Pac is not guilty? There probably aren't any because no one is dumb enough to make one.

Comment

Working...
                X