No announcement yet.

I'm not sure why people are upset about Freddies 145 suggestion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

well for one is not a suggestion is a demand! two he knows that floyd will struggle making the weight, and 3 remember how drained oscar looked at 147?
    Fight Floyd at 147 so there are no excuses and if pacman cant make 147 what the hell is he doing challenging welterweight fighters?

**** im gonna challenge wladimir klitschko for his titles butIi want him to weight 168. We'll see what kind of credit Ill get for whooping his ass!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      So you're admitting he was a Junior Middleweight against Marquez, right?
      saying 152 is a jr.mw is so corny. Get real man. Then what was Pac at SFW when he was coming into the ring at 147 pounds? A WW? You cant have it both ways. 152 is nothing and I honestly dont even beleive he was that high but Ill give him that. However, Cotto has been 160 at WW, Clottey 170, Williams 166, Margarito 162, even Hatton was 159. Stop acting like 152 is huge for WW, let alone a jrmw

Comment

145 is reasonable.. no one should ***** either because for a while Mayweather fans were saying that he was too small to fight at welter and not to mention saying he could still make 140..

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          he looked like it, i dont buy what people said about him being 158 or 160, but 152 looked about right.
          152 is Junior Middleweight territory.

People like to throw out "154", "147", "135", "140", etc... But those are all limits.

Floyd came into the ring against a blown up Featherweight as a legit Junior Middleweight, 2lbs under the limit for that division.

3lbs more and he would've been in Middleweight territory.

Comment

Originally posted by dukecanela View Post
            well for one is not a suggestion is a demand! two he knows that floyd will struggle making the weight, and 3 remember how drained oscar looked at 147?
            Fight Floyd at 147 so there are no excuses and if pacman cant make 147 what the hell is he doing challenging welterweight fighters?

**** im gonna challenge wladimir klitschko for his titles butIi want him to weight 168. We'll see what kind of credit Ill get for whooping his ass!
            How would Floyd struggle to make 145 when in all his WW fights he has weigh 146? Everybody says he is a small WW so how can not lose 1 more pound? I even heard he could still make 140 still as proof that he is a small WW.

Comment

People like to throw out "154", "147", "135", "140", etc... But those are all limits.

Floyd came into the ring against a blown up Featherweight as a legit Junior Middleweight, 2lbs under the limit for that division.

are you sure you meant to quote me? i agreed.

Comment

Pacquiao came in at 150 vs Hatton so that would make him a JMW.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  are you sure you meant to quote me? i agreed.
                  I know you did, I should've quoted DLT instead, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Come on now. Even all the experts said they think Floyd was 152 against JMM but everyone is trying to act like he was super huge. He looks huge now because he was a flat board before when he was fighting guys like Zab & Baldy and coming into the ring at 146 pounds for WW fights. Why cant people see that. Ofcourse he looks bigger now but where did he start from? You act like he was 155 first and looked way bigger against JMM
                    Who are all these experts who "THINKS" Floyd was at 152?

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                      Pacquiao came in at 150 vs Hatton so that would make him a JMW.
                      He was in Junior Middleweight territory, yes. But what does that have to do with what I'm discussing with Mayweather/Marquez?

What was Hatton's unofficial weight for the Pacquiao fight, on fight night?

Did Manny rip him off on the scales, and then outweigh him on fight night like Floyd did?

Comment

Working...
                      X