Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
    Did Obama just blinked?

"I think it seems to be just a habit, a way of speaking for him." — President Barack Obama on President Rody Duterte

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...rds-personally
    If that's true Obama is the most beta world leader in the history of mankind.

Comment

Is the Philippines getting a lil nuttier politically lately or am I just hearing about this stuff more cuz Manny got elected to senate & more **** is finding its way to boxing forums?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        If that's true Obama is the biggest beta world leader in the history of the world.
        lt's true. Duterte also just accepted the ASEAN 2017 chairmanship. ln another breaking news, US just admitted that it is sending $1.3 billion to lran as a payment for something they did not say what lol.

Comment

Duterte just kept on attacking. No let up lol.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...front-of-obama

" This was according to three diplomats who were in the room who spoke to Agence France-Presse at the event in Vientiane, Laos.

"The Philippine president showed a picture of the killings of American soldiers in the past and the president said: 'This is my ancestor they killed. Why now we are talking about human rights,'" an Indonesian delegate said. The Philippines was an American colony from 1898 to 1946.

The delegate described the atmosphere in the room as "quiet and shocked."

Another diplomat described the speech as "normal Duterte."

In response, Obama urged Duterte to conduct his crime war "the right way."

The showdown was a fitting climax to a brutal few days of diplomacy that began with the famously acid-tongued Duterte's expletive-laden rant when asked about the possibility of Obama discussing human rights with him."

Comment

lt's true. Duterte also just accepted the ASEAN 2017 chairmanship. ln another breaking news, US just admitted that it is sending $1.3 billion to lran as a payment for something they did not say what lol.
            That's not a news in the U.S. or north America.Since it has been explained before what it is for.....

Do you want to know what it is for?.

The only thing I like about that president is, is his order to Wipe out all those ****** terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
              are you justifying killing non-american innocents over guilty menaces of society?

you're saying as if Duterte is having a systematic war against his own people kinda like what happened in Uganda & Argentina

When conducting these buy-bust drug operations, these criminals were shooting first after hearing the word 'Police'. And like you've said on your own thread, we armed our police so that they would use them in these situations. Some drug raids involved some of the most wanted drug traffickers who were involved in police gunfights before.
              Countries worry about its own interest first and ppl.

Human lives dont really care tbh. I'm no humanitarian nor am I overly emotional about death. I couldn't care less tbh. Ppl die, that's just how it is.

You don't get it do you?

Only reason I give a crap about these deaths is its from my homeland.

You think I give a crap about these dime bag street dealers lives?

Giving cops the authority to be judge, jury, executioner is a very dangerous thing.

Very dangerous.

This is not some ***** cop getting scared and shooting. Or some barney fife screw up.

These are targeted killings by police.

You don't have police or soldiers to have that power.

In other countries, against other people, I don't care what filipino cops or soldiers do or kill.

But in philippines, where corruption is rampant and coups, coup de tas, rebellion happen?

This kind of thing is dangerous.

Comment

What does Iran have to do with anything?

That's to pay them off because of Americas middle east interest.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                  If that's true Obama is the most beta world leader in the history of mankind.
                  Obama has always been soft.

He's the kind of guy who always wants to talk and be nice.

He's the kid in school you throw food at during lunch and he laughs it off as a joke or he asks nicely to please stop.

Hillary got bigger balls than obama,

Comment

Did Obama just blinked?

"I think it seems to be just a habit, a way of speaking for him." — President Barack Obama on President Rody Duterte

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...rds-personally
                    Lol blink from what?

That's Obamas courteous ass, soft ass.

Why do u think lil philippines and its dumb president intimidated the president of the usa?

You guys have this colonial mentality where you guys overestimate philippine importance

It's national "lil dick syndrome" tbh

Comment

Y'all gonna let Left Hook Aquino talk to you guys like that?

Comment

Working...
                      X