Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury Reacts To Hearn Over 'Crazy' Joshua-Fury Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Fury is seen as the best HW right now, and deservedly so. He went into Wlad's backyard and beat him convincingly. He earned the right.
    He's the number 1 HW until someone beats him. And hey, who knows, Wlad may just be the man to beat him.

Fury in #1 for me..that said, i'd probably tab Joshua to beat Fury if they met.

Comment

Fury is the hw champ of the world its not a matter of opinion but fact...

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        Even money bet.

If you have a Bookmakers account with Bet365, Bet Victor or Coral I can arrange for the funds to be in your account within two minutes if you simply PM username. AJ would have to be victorious for that to happen.

If you don't have an account with them I'll use Western Union but any fees I'll have to pay will come out your winnings. And yourself?

Did we not agree on £300 a few months back?

I hope I'm not breaking any rules moderators, if I message me and don't ban me please.
        Western Union is the best ...we both can deposit it and hold onto the code till the result of the fight and then one of us depending on who loses the bet will write the code via email or pm message here....£300 it is fella and why would Me and you get a ban for this ....it's sports fella and at least your willing to back it up ....respect for that

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          That's complete bollocks. Fury beat the undisputed No1 HW in the world, away from home, and won 4 world title belts, if you include the Ring lineal.

AJ then picked up one of those belts in a home fight against another novice, after it was stripped from Fury because he rematched Wlad.

Only a biased fanboy would say that AJ's win over Martin equalled what Fury achieved against Wlad.
          Now if you read the posts before its states quite clearly that joshua has achieved as much as fury besides klitchcko and even that being said a 40 year shopworn champion so it's hardly beating an elite and in prime champion...he's 40 ffs ..fury besides klitchcko has an appalling heavyweight fighting record.....take away the old man win and fury best win in 8 years is chisora lol...that's an appalling record and joshua has already caught up with fury and he has another 4 1/2 years to over take him lol...what are going to do kafkod when joshua KOs fury because it's coming son .....now wind your neck back in u complete mug

Comment

It's a matter of opinion who's the best. Who the best is can only be proved in the ring.

Right now, Fury has proven that he is the recognized #1 champion.

Who's the best? Let's see them fight. But Fury is #1

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              If we are talking about the same Lewis who was rocked in the first round by an aggressive Briggs in round one....yes he absolutely could. the comparison was that of the same number of fights. I also didn't claim anything that was the guy who knew lewis best and has been around both Joshua and Lewis,so once again VALID points always wins in the end whether you agree or not.
              If you read what I wrote clearly, you'd know i'm talking about Lennox Lewis at his absolute best. So once again, are you actually saying that Joshua at 15 fights could have beaten Lennox Lewis at his best?

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                Probably is... that's the level this hype train has got to. Fortunately Eddie Hearn is the captain of the train and he's driving it right into a massive brick wall made of actual good heavyweights. He will dive out of the window onto a pillow made of money and all the dopes riding the train will hit the wall with full force. The survivors will be permanently scarred (by their posts of the past) and will walk among us with the righteous label of 'casuals' that rode another failed hype train.
                Lol that's some great creative writing there but yeah I agree, this is getting way to far.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  If you read what I wrote clearly, you'd know i'm talking about Lennox Lewis at his absolute best. So once again, are you actually saying that Joshua at 15 fights could have beaten Lennox Lewis at his best?
                  I have Lewis at number 3 head to head at his best,we haven't seen Joshuas best but he would still beat 90% of the guys Lewis fought no matter who they were,thats clearly obvious to me., maybe not everyone else. So the answer would be yes b/c lewis when pressured sometimes struggled like against Briggs and Bruno and even Holyfierld who was half as powerful and much smaller even in 1999 than a young Joshua. When was Lewis at his best? Take any lewis you like the only Lewis I would favor to have a better chance at Joshua is the one who fought tommy Morrison,he looked his best in that fight physically.i would still have to put experianced mid 90's Lewis over Joshua in just 15 fights,but he will exceed Lewis and soon .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-22-2016, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    I jumped the gun with the naughty step comment at you I apologise for that. I was thinking of hindsight, Lennox as a full package, the last undisputed champion. If we are talking about a fight between 15-0 versions, then I myself would lean to Josh.

Me and Plungers bet is fate. I feel Fury is the under rated one. I'm actually more afraid of the upcoming Wlad fight than any pending fights with AJ or Wilder.
                    On paper Fury is number one ,but based on one fight win over a non live Wlad wouldn't bet on that off the paper when we don't know if 40 is actually the reason why he won. Style wise Joshua has the edge, its going to look like Ali vs Tyson ,with Joshua being way to strong for Fury and kill him on the inside. The difference is Joshua isn't going to be 5'10 and need quick in out movements, because Fury is going to be a big target to hit and Joshua has quick feet that will cut off the ring,i don't know where the idea he is slow anything comes from based on he brawled with Whyte in one fight. Watch his training sessions or open work outs the guy can glide in the ring,the reason why he doesn't in real fights he doesn't need to as it contradicts his style.

Fighting a guy who we both see more dangerous or as dangerous as Lewis was is why he is the favored anyway. I don't see Fury on a Lewis level and never will no matter who he defeats barring Joshua. I don't see where you did a step comment? lol

Again I could be wrong but this is the match I think is easy to dissect,after the Wlad fight we will know more.but Wlad isn't going to pressure Fury like Joshua would so its still a different comparison. If fury cant beat wlad hes not beating Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      I have Lewis at number 3 head to head at his best,we haven't seen Joshuas best but he would still beat 90% of the guys Lewis fought no matter who they were,thats clearly obvious to me., maybe not everyone else. So the answer would be yes b/c lewis when pressured sometimes struggled like against Briggs and Bruno and even Holyfierld who was half as powerful and much smaller even in 1999 than a young Joshua. When was Lewis at his best? Take any lewis you like the only Lewis I would favor to have a better chance at Joshua is the one who fought tommy Morrison,he looked his best in that fight physically.i would still have to put experianced mid 90's Lewis over Joshua in just 15 fights,but he will exceed Lewis and soon .
                      Can you shorten this up so I can sig it? Something like 'I would favour Anthony Joshua at 15 fights over almost any version of Lennox Lewis' - that would be great!

Comment

Working...
                      X