Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At work people make comments about my knock knee condition.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Act like they're war injuries or something, women will eat it up, as well as your sperm.

Comment

like people have already stated you need to let people know you dont appreciate jokes about your knees, nor the rudeness of people bringing it up for no good reason.

people cant read minds and some just dont know how to act, many of them arent bad people though and if they know how you feel they will stop. the *******s who dont, kindly let them know you will make a complaint about it unless they would rather settle it outside. but either way you arent going to take any ****.

Comment

What are knock knees

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          What are knock knees
          It's not really a big deal lol these guys were probably just playing around with him.

Knock knees are when your knees bend inward instead of outward. It's basically the opposite of being bow legged. A lot of people have knocked knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Act like they're war injuries or something, women will eat it up, as well as your sperm.
            That would never work.

Comment

Originally posted by milkroot View Post

"My right arm is all out of place like your leg."

On two separate occasions co-workers said something to me about my knock knees.

"Do your knees hurt?" one guy asked.

"What's wrong with your knees?"

The new guy was mean, despite his intentions. After exhausting one of his arms, he said to me,

"I'm gonna have to start jacking off with my left arm. My right arm is all out of place like your leg."

Those words.

"Out of place."

"Like your leg."

His words were left hooks and right hands that caught me cold.

I was in shock.

Like Adrien Broner in the second round of the Maidana fight, I didn't know what hit me.

A jolt of anxiety coursed through my body and mind.

"But I'm not mean to anyone." I thought.

Now that I think about it, all throughout my life people have pointed out my deformity.

While walking behind me, a teacher once asked,

"Do you have a genetic condition in your knees?"

Before that, a middle school P.E. teacher asked,

"Do your knees hurt?"

"No." I said.

"You're limping."

It has really crushed my spirit and destroyed me like Felix Trinidad destroyed Fernando Vargas.

All the fight has been taken out of me. There is no way I can carry myself confidently.

Confidence speaks a foreign language.

It has ruined me.

Now I'm always thinking about other people who notice but don't say anything. There must be a ton of them.

No wonder girls send me "**** off" vibes. They want no part of me. They get one good look at me and think, "Eww. I would not let that guy do me."

I will give my employer my two-week notice tomorrow.

I truly don't belong.

I understand why people take their own lives.

Physically normal people make people like me feel bad, despite their intentions.

As if I wasn't self-conscious enough about my legs... I really wish people would leave me alone. I am already broken down. Punching me more while I'm down doesn't prove anything. Just leave me alone. I know I am an evolutionary dead end.
              Do you walk like Chewbacca?

Comment

Working...
              X