Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could've sworn Trout was supposed to school Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely said this. Canelo didnt impress me at all picking on jr and regular welterweights.

I was absolutely shocked how good he looked but it was a really close fight. The live scoring killed that fight because you already knew trout would got robbed even if he won the last 4 rounds.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Majority thought Canelo would win as the odd makers

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
        Trout would not 'easily whoop' Lara, Erislandy is a faster, stronger, more technical version of Trout. Lara has a better jab, much stronger overhand left, is a lot faster on his feet, and he is also much more technically sound w/a highly reputed amateur career. Trout's only advantages would lie in size and output. Lara would beat him to the punch and win a clear decision though it would definitely be competitive.
        Even with that all being true...Lara has chin and heart issues in my mind. He needs to beat a top 7-8 guy to solidify himself IMO. I personally think that Trout has the hand and foot speed over Lara,has fought better fighters, and has a way better beard. I thought that he lost to Vanes and Molina.
        Last edited by marvelousmatt; 09-03-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
          That's his personality, he's never one to complain or make excuses. I'm just telling you how I scored the fight, and what I saw was a highly competitive fight with many close rounds. You can agree or disagree with my opinion, but that is how I saw the fight.
          Yeah, I had Canelo winning by 2 points. It was close though as Trout is 3rd best at 154 in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
            Even with that all being true...Lara has chin and heart issues in my mind. He needs to beat a top 7-8 guy to solidify himself IMO. I personally think that Trout has the hand and foot speed over Lara,has fought better fighters, and has a way better beard. I thought that he lost to Vanes and Molina.
            Lara was winning vs Vanes and the draw was fair vs Molina IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X