Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy conisidering Paul Williams for Canelo in Sept.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is a patient fighter, he allows you to bring the fight to him. I'm not sure if he does that because he doesn't trust his stamina, but P.Will will force him to fight a high pace. Waiting around against Williams will have you losing close rounds cuz the dude can throw 70-100 punches per round. Canelo can out-box Williams, and maybe he has enough pop to stop him, but something about the way he fought Mosley is buggin me. He seems to lack a killer instinct and I think that will get him in trouble at some point. A hungry P.Will might do just that.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 05-15-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Next thing you know GBP does a swithcharoo and puts Vanes in there

Comment

• Canelo gets in on the inside and breaks Williams down over the long haul...8 rounds to 4 for Canelo

Comment

• GBP aint stupid...................

Comment

• Great fight, would be a fight of the year candidate, it would also get Canelo ready Kirkland while he gets a tune-up first. Paul has always been ducked his whole career, so Golden Girl would only take it if they thought Paul was shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
              I don't think Kirk will be ready by Sep after his surgery.

...and the funny thing is if Saul does fight Kirk and if Canelo wins people still won't give Canelo credit because they will say Canelo caught Kirk right after surgery.
              When is surgery?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                Great fight, would be a fight of the year candidate, it would also get Canelo ready Kirkland while he gets a tune-up first. Paul has always been ducked his whole career, so Golden Girl would only take it if they thought Paul was shot.
                He ain't shot and has being fighting good fighters for years now, he deserve a good payday and should win the fight too, after that he could give the rematch to Lara and if Lara wins, then we could have Lara-Molina II...

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  He ain't shot and has being fighting good fighters for years now, he deserve a good payday and should win the fight too, after that he could give the rematch to Lara and if Lara wins, then we could have Lara-Molina II...
                  Molina owned lara pretty handily

Comment

• Will never happen.

Comment

• Im sure this was put out as a feeler to gauge the reaction. Its obviously not gonna happen if you guys keep saying Paul will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X