cheat meal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheat meal

Hey..
    I just want to ask a question from all of you in a month how often do you take your cheat meal..??
    I take once in a month.. what about you?

Once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by abnolin View Post
      Hey..
      I just want to ask a question from all of you in a month how often do you take your cheat meal..??
      I take once in a month.. what about you?
      Define cheat meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Define cheat meal.

when you take your side game out to dinner.

Comment

I tried a "dirty bulk" with the expectation that I would see gains but a bit of extra fat might come with the muscle, nope it all turned to muscle I have the metabolism of a 14 year old and eat whatever I want with no consequences.

Comment

I eat healthy in general. But I'm not hysterical when it comes to diet, and eat pretty much what I want. I almost never eat sweets, though. Too much sugar isn't good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant
              I tried a "dirty bulk" with the expectation that I would see gains but a bit of extra fat might come with the muscle, nope it all turned to muscle I have the metabolism of a 14 year old and eat whatever I want with no consequences.
              Asked about cheat meals, deflects topic into unsolicited brag story. Receives slow clap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                Asked about cheat meals, deflects topic into unsolicited brag story. Receives slow clap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                LOL. Yeah that's we he actually did!

Comment

Working...
                X