Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the next Pac or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread. Im happy some people with common sense that can see they both so great. As for the question, right now its hard to say who will be the next superstart, the next ATG. This kind of greatness doesnt come every year but lets wait and see on the young talent out there.

Comment

In terms of heart and balls i sure hope there isnt going to be a new "floyd" in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Ward's style is conducive to a long career, provided he can avoid injury.

Miranda
        Kessler
        Green
        Bika
        Abraham
        Froch
        Dawson
        Rodriguez

More than decent run for a 29 year old, he'll probably secure another couple of big names every year.

good resume but being frank, there's only 1 hall of famer on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
          Broner still has the it, even in that loss to Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
            In terms of heart and balls i sure hope there isnt going to be a new "floyd" in the near future.
            For real. last thing we need is another cherry picker as the fountainhead of boxing.

Good news is GGG's future seems to be bright and has more in common with Pacquiao than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              Am I missing something? Who's the hall of famer? I dont see any on that list..

Comment

I think Mikey Garcia is a great talent but unfortunately for him the 130/135 division is deprived of any big names that will prevent him from being in significant showcase fights like we've seen in the Welterweight division the last couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  I think Mikey Garcia is a great talent but unfortunately for him the 130/135 division is deprived of any big names that will prevent him from being in significant showcase fights like we've seen in the Welterweight division the last couple years.
                  He has Gamboa at 135 if he want him...then if he ends up at 140 in the near future he may have Broner,and possibly Garcia and Provo...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    Hall of Fame is kind of arbitrary doe. 5 world champs.

Originally posted by jwheels9876 View Post
                    Am I missing something? Who's the hall of famer? I dont see any on that list..
                    I expect he's referring to Froch but obviously it's impossible to tell until they actually vote.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 01-12-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I think Mikey Garcia has the skills, but I don't see anyone around his weight that could be a breakthrough to PPV star like Floyd or Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X