Black Florida woman "stands her ground," gets 20 years in prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Florida woman "stands her ground," gets 20 years in prison

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/07/14/why-d...d-your-ground/

She basically fired warning shots into a wall during a confrontation with her abusive husband. No one was injured or killed. But this wasn't considered self defense and she was sent to prison.

What the hell kind of justice system are they running down there?

Here we go....

Comment

Sounds about right for the embarassment of a nation called the United States. Pretty embarassing I spent 6 years in foreign countries defending this mockery of a "world power", with it's hypocrisy, bogotry, ignorance, and racism. Shame on me. I should have known better, but I did not.

Comment

No statements or facts provided impossible to judge if it was self defence from the info provided.
        Last edited by Jam Jars; 07-15-2013, 03:54 PM.

Comment

She turned down 2 years in prison didn't she or something like that?

I hope your not stupid enough to be comparing this case to the Zimmerman one..

Cause its an incredibly sucky comparison if so..

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Sounds about right for the embarassment of a nation called the United States. Pretty embarassing I spent 6 years in foreign countries defending this mockery of a "world power", with it's hypocrisy, bogotry, ignorance, and racism. Shame on me. I should have known better, but I did not.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post

A shot at the city of SF? lol. Am I supposed to be offended. A city is a city, if you don't like it, who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  A shot at the city of SF? lol. Am I supposed to be offended. A city is a city, if you don't like it, who cares.
                  I agree.......... do you wear flowers in your hair?

Comment

Why people post this? You have to do your research. She was free on bond and she was told not to have any contact with her husband that was abusive. She went to his house and assaulted her.

Comment

Working...
                    X