Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arreola, Stiverne Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arreola, Stiverne Face To Face at Final Presser

Ontario, CA - Earlier today WBC #1 World Contender Chris Arreola (35-2, 30 KOs) and WBC #2 world contender Bermane Stiverne met for their final press conference.

This Saturday, April 27, Arreola will challenge the heavy-hitting WBC #2
    World Contender Bermane "B.Ware" Stiverne (22-1-1, 20 KOs) in a 12-round WBC World Championship Heavyweight Elimination bout with the winner guaranteed to fight for the World Championship in his next bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't tell how much he weighs

Comment

need some pics of his wife !!

Comment

Arreola is in great shape compared to what he normally looks like, he is also much bigger than Stiverne. Yup, Arreola KO around the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Arreola is in great shape compared to what he normally looks like, he is also much bigger than Stiverne. Yup, Arreola KO around the 5th
          I'm really tempted to take the under.... way better value than him straight up... but I'm running a 8 team parlay... so need to be really confident. I might wait till weigh ins to pull the trigger

Comment

"I'll send you a fruit basket" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I'm really tempted to take the under.... way better value than him straight up... but I'm running a 8 team parlay... so need to be really confident. I might wait till weigh ins to pull the trigger
              I think the line is at 7.5 rounds (Bovada). I have Judah and the over on the Khan fight already. I might take the under on this fight too because Arreola really looks to be in good shape. He was 245 for his last fight, I'd venture to guess he is 230 or less now and even though boxrec says he is 6-3 and Stiverne is 6-2, he is at least 2 or 3 inches taller than Stiverne is.

I think he is going to be agile and have the leverage to put the Haitian down early. I sense Stiverne is severely over matched here.

Comment

I think the line is at 7.5 rounds (Bovada). I have Judah and the over on the Khan fight already. I might take the under on this fight too because Arreola really looks to be in good shape. He was 245 for his last fight, I'd venture to guess he is 230 or less now and even though boxrec says he is 6-3 and Stiverne is 6-2, he is at least 2 or 3 inches taller than Stiverne is.

I think he is going to be agile and have the leverage to put the Haitian down early. I sense Stiverne is severely over matched here.
                He said in an interview yesterday he was 247/248.

Comment

Yea, tempted on the Khan fight.
                  Just don't know how it'll play out.
                  Khan might get blasted early or Diaz might fold to Khan's flurries.

If I did a pure over/under though.
                  I'd take

Garcia/Judah over 9.5
                  Arreola/Stiverne under 7.5
                  Guerrero/Quillin under whatever comes out

Pretty sure Guerrero will fold to Quillin's power

Comment

Knock that cry baby out, Stiverne.

Comment

Working...
                    X