Canelo is going to beat the living dog **** out of Kneeguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is going to beat the living dog **** out of Kneeguel Cotto

What does Cotto offer to beat Canelo?

Going going to get beat up if he choses to fight backwards or on his front foot

Canelo way too strong and way too big.

Kneeguel might even take a knee or have his corner stop it.

I don't see Cotto fighting canelo yet.. Think he'll go the Danny Garcia route for a couple of fights then cash out against canelo

Comment

117-111

Comment

After last nights performance Canelo should stay away from Cotto. He risks having his very young career derailed. And he needs a new trainer to learn proper mechanics so that he stops telegraphing all his punches.

Comment

Hoya, CJ Ross, Levi Martinez & the yet unknown (will be revealed after the Cotto-fight) fourth member of the Canelo-scorecard-mafia are agreeing with that!

Comment

Prime Cotto beats this young version of Canelo.
            But at this point I don't think Cotto would last 12 rounds with the ginger.
            Don't be fooled by that Martinez fight, the guys knee literally gave out in the first round and he couldn't stand in there and trade with him. Cotto looked great but against a guy who couldn't plan and throw.
            Would love to see it. Boxing needs a big event that will live up to the hype instead of Mayweather let down on Cinco de drinko. Cotto/Canelo would be a war.

Comment

Don't fool yourselves into thinking it would be a cake walk for Canelo. I like Canelo and Cotto as well and I've met both of them before and they are about the same size. Cotto has a re-energized self going right now that is hard to dismiss at this point. He has done what no other Puerto Rican Champion has done in winning a 4th World Title and is very motivated and would definitely make for one hell of a fight. Neither one would be running from the other in this fight and it would be fireworks while it lasts! I give the slight edge to Cotto based on past performances and opponents compared to Canelo's performances against similar competition. Cotto definitely looked better against Mayweather than Canelo did. 55-45 for Cotto at this point, but like they say anything can happen in a fight that's why they fight!

Comment

Golovkin is going to beat the Dogs**t out of Cotto.

Canelo earned nothing.

But if canelo and cotto were to get into the ring, Canelo would win.

Comment

Good thing he got a hat to tell himself he is the best because nobody else will after loosing that fight. That being said he beats Cotto.

Comment

If he's moving up to 60 why not fight 3G? Cotto just beat an old word down version of Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X