No announcement yet.

Getting messages on Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting messages on Facebook

I've been getting abusive messages from someone on facebook who has created a fake account. The first messages were sent from a computer but the recent ones are from a mobile phone.

Do you know if there is anyway to find out the mobile number so I can find out who it is?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by COYS View Post
    I've been getting abusive messages from someone on facebook who has created a fake account. The first messages were sent from a computer but the recent ones are from a mobile phone.

Do you know if there is anyway to find out the mobile number so I can find out who it is?

Thanks in advance
    google the number. it should give you options for sites and software that are supposed to help but i think those sites might be bull ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      google the number. it should give you options for sites and software that are supposed to help but i think those sites might be bull ****.
      what it say is "SENT FROM MOBILE" below the message, doesnt actually say the number

Comment

is it possible to block out their account? can u do that on FB

Comment

block the pages where the messages come from and then change your name slightly. Like if your name is James, change it to your middle name temporarily. Then the person won't have a way to find you unless they're already on your friends list.

Comment

and why is freddy roach in your bedroom?

Comment

Working...
            X