Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe-Froch happened , what would be the result?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Froch and Joe Calzaghe are both British boxers that have a history of fighting other washed up boxers Hopkins in the case of calzaghe, Reid in the case of Froch.

I have more respect for calzaghe than Froch, Froch is a paper chammpion whogot the titles vacated by calzaghe,Provided Calzaghe stays off the cocaine he beats Froch with ease.

Comment

for me i would go for calzaghe by ud

Comment

Anyone saying this is Calzaghe-Lacy II is Calzaghze's drugs mule whose condom has split in their rectum.

Froch fights nothing like Lacy.

Comment

Calzaghe would absolutely smack Froch around for 12 rounds. Probably win a near shutout.

Comment

this is the result of cokezaghe's addiction

Comment

Calzaghe would give him a boxing lesson, right up until Froch Knocked Joe TFO in the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
                I think it would be Calzaghe-Lacy II ,
                Calzaghe would out work and outsmart Froch and dominate him the whole fight to a UD.

What do you think would of happened?
                I would have to find out after the fight on this site because I would fall asleep by the third round.

Comment

nobody hates Joe calzaghe as much as me, but he smacks froch all around the ring.. from pillar to post.. in a UD

Comment

Working...
                  X