No announcement yet.

Cottos ring walk with no music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos ring walk with no music

Talk about chilling!it must have been something else at the arena live. He should do that till the end of his career. Is unique!

That was awesome. They love him in Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Talk about chilling!it must have been something else at the arena live. He should do that till the end of his career. Is unique!
      I was there. It was unintentional.. They cut the lights out and played a intro video for unknown Rodriguez.. Then cotto kind of just sneaks out after.

The place did go nuts for him though..I never seen so many fine latina girls!

Comment

Cotto showing whyhe's the 3rd biggest draw in boxing for the past few years..watch out canelo, marquez etc. cotto can still fill up arenas

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
          I was there. It was unintentional.. They cut the lights out and played a intro video for unknown Rodriguez.. Then cotto kind of just sneaks out after.

The place did go nuts for him though..I never seen so many fine latina girls!
          According to the HBO broadcast it was intentional and Cotto asked for it to be that way.

Comment

It was alright, I miss the great entrances from the 90s.

Comment

That was epic! You know he was not playing any games!

Comment

Anyone got a video?

Comment

Did anyone notice the altercation Cotto was having after the fight and what it was about?

Comment

Yeah that entrance was gangsta. Cotto came out like a thug best entrance in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X