Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto HAS to rematch Margarito and Pacquiao to rescue his legacy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a huge cotto fan and i doubt miguel would win either of those fights. He aint beating pac ever and marg fight probably goes the same way

Comment

Originally posted by PR miguel cotto View Post
      cotto doesnt have to prove ****
      he not the one who got caught cheatin
      Well said.

Comment

i personally believe, EVERY FIGHTER, should try to avenge their losses, IF POSSIBLE.

Comment

you know a fighter can have a superb legacy and still have losses on their records. If yu look at many of the good/great fighters most have at least one loss if not many.

Comment

Margarito doesn't have a boxing license. He's not allowed to fight anywhere in the United States, and deserves jail time.

Comment

if I were cotto I'd leave pacquiao alone... I'd rematch Margarito then try to fight Floyd and see where that goes..

Comment

ALL fighters should try to avenge their losses, IF POSSIBLE.

period. politics aside.

if you strive to be the greatest, and not just great, your losses have to be avenged, IMO.

Comment

Pacquiao - No because the same thing would happen again.

Margarito - Yes but I don't think that fight will happen.

Even if he doesn't fight either one of them again, he gets his respect for fighting them.

Comment

The same people that didn't want Floyd/Hatton II are calling for Pac/Cotto II. Why would Pac fight Cotto again? He whooped him for 12 rounds and got the TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
                      I think the pacman fight will be the same but definatly a rematch with margarito.
                      no way if he boxes pacman he can beat him, he slugged it out with Manny and rule #1 is never slug with a guy on steroids

Comment

Working...
                      X