No announcement yet.

Hagler vs B-HOP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagler vs B-HOP

I would have loved to see these 2 middleweights fight each other in their prime. Who do u like Hagler vs B-HOP?

Hagler by decision.

Hopkins fought in a really bad MW division and really beat no one of note during his run. His best win is a former Jr. Lightweight for example who never proved anything above JMW and had just been beaten by Strum

Hagler on the other hand best wins might be over former welterweights but atleast those WW proved effective at and even above WW.

Also Hagler had the extra something to him, he had that dog in him that Hopkins doesn't process.

Not to say Hopkins isn't tough but he doesn't take risk.

Comment

I love both of them and I can't pick a winner. I think it's a dead even fight. I'll call it a draw.

Comment

Hagler would take it.

Comment

Hagler by close decision. Slick, quick fighters with bags of tricks definitely could cause Hagler problems, so I see this as a very competitive fight. But I see a prime Hagler getting to his man in the later rounds and breaking him down.

Comment

Hagler would dominate the fight! His record is filled with solid fighters and Hopkins was a weak list in comparison.
            Two handed fighter who could switch and box as he pressed would be a style Hopkins has never dealt with. Hopkins would wind up running.
            Ray

Comment

Working...
            X