No announcement yet.

Froch vs. Groves 2 ...I can't wait.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs. Groves 2 ...I can't wait.

These guys are gonna be scrappin'... they're both punchers and they both don't like each other. It's UKs version of Mayweather-Pacquiao IMO.

I expect fire works and I expect them to be trading for as long as it lasts.

I'm ready!

Thanks for making a thread to tell us that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Comment

Leave him alone, he's excited. I dunno about trading for the duration but I think it's gonna be one hell of a fight! Lot's of drama

Comment

Agreed. I definitely feel the excitement for this and I'm on the other side of the world. There's some real you could almost say malice between these two. They are going to leave it all in the ring.

Comment

I cant wait either. Credit to Eddie Hearn and Matchroom for doing a magnificent job in organizing and promoting the event so far.

The psychological battles, trash talk, controversy in the first match... They've capitalized on everything very well. I hope the promoters here stateside are taking notes, and not ignoring this work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Yet, you still stopped in. Fighting fire with fire there eh "lad."

Comment

Working...
              X