No announcement yet.

Will Bob Arum rob Pac again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Bob Arum rob Pac again?

As we all know Pac is nearing the end of his career, and Top Rank has a limited rooster of talent. Will we see another robbery by Arum to try and elevate Bradley as the new face of Top Rank?

If he does, that'll be sooooooo hilarious.

Comment

Will Arum Rob Pac Again?

Originally posted by Bradley is CRAP View Post
      As we all know Pac is nearing the end of his career, and Top Rank has a limited rooster of talent. Will we see another robbery by Arum to try and elevate Bradley as the new face of Top Rank?

If Pac puts himself in the position to be robbed, it will happen again. Although I felt Pac did enough to win the first fight, him only fighting about a minute of every round left doubt in the judges eyes. This time he must leave no doubt. He could take a page out of Marquez's book and win by knockout. That there my friends would be an exclamation point.

Comment

Are you being robbed when you invite the guy in to take your stuff?

Comment

It went so badly for Bob the last time I guess I doubt it. Rigging the first fight was a disaster for him.

Comment

It is not a robbery when you invite someone to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
              If he does, that'll be sooooooo hilarious.
              I can't imagine anyway in which I would be laughing that night if it happened. As a Pac fan, it would be terrible that he got robbed by this son of a ***** again. As a Bradley fan, it would make him little more than a joke in the eyes of casual boxing fans. Combined, I'd just be unbelievably pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I can't imagine anyway in which I would be laughing that night if it happened. As a Pac fan, it would be terrible that he got robbed by this son of a ***** again. As a Bradley fan, it would make him little more than a joke in the eyes of casual boxing fans. Combined, I'd just be unbelievably pissed.
                I'd tell arum "it wasn't funny the first time"

Comment

it's quite possible, but Pac's far gone enough that Bradley shouldn't need another Arum fix to get the decision this time

Comment

you never know with top rank, but i think this fight will have the right outcome this time around, however the fight may end up going. i also want to say bradley might make it a closer fight seeing as how pac has declined in the time since the first fight, but i hope that doesn't end up being true. i'd love nothing more than see to pacman right this wrong and stop bradley. don't leave it in the hands of the judges, war pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
                    X