George Foreman - Brutal Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman - Brutal Power

Comment

Power against certain types of opponents.

It's always made me wonder how Lou Savarese was able to walk through his shots for 12 rounds, but gets put down by a glancing blow from Tyson in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post

It's always made me wonder how Lou Savarese was able to walk through his shots for 12 rounds, but gets put down by a glancing blow from Tyson in the first.
        That was a much older version of Foreman. Foreman stopped Joe Frazier in two rounds. Based on that it's silly to claim he only knocked out "certain opponents."

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post

Speed. Its easier to take a punch you see coming compared to the one you don't with the same power. Plus I think he was afraid of Tyson. No doubt he thought he had a chance against the old man.

Comment

Foreman is the best HW boxer of all time imo.

Comment

Interesting claim. Why do you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                You can see how great Foreman was at transforming his power from his legs to his fists. The way he swings his hips and gets leverage behind his shots is scary. Foreman had vicious power.

Comment

The way Moorer he crumpled Moorer is still shocking to see....

......it is the definition of pure, undiluted brutal power and why the heavyweight division is still worth following.

Comment

King of the sluggers. Nobody in boxing history could ever walk through big george, he beats ALL the beasts

Comment

Working...
                    X