Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: "Chavez Jr told me the Mexicans HATE Margarito for CHEATING"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to be a huge Margo fan. Was always waiting for him to get a big state fight so all could see what I was seeing. Then came the Cotto fight and he didn't let me down. When he was caught trying to cheat I lost all respect for him and now question his previous victories. Don't hate the guy but don't care for him any more

Comment

Roach should sign up in boxingscene so he could see it for himself, LOL.

Comment

I would appreciate a translation of this. I understand it a little bit, but I got lost during the last 30 seconds.

Comment

im mexican **** both of em............ill beat both there asses..............

Comment

Thats why Margarito mobbed by Mexican fans everywhere he goes. And they claim hes an Azteck god lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              I would appreciate a translation of this. I understand it a little bit, but I got lost during the last 30 seconds.
              hes not even Mexican smh

Comment

The fraud Chavez Jr. shouldn't be talking. Didn't he get suspended as well??

Comment

Thats just ignorant, I can say the same thing about anybody. African Americans hate Floyd because he gives them a bad name. Africans hate Clottey because he threw the fight with Pac. Mexicans hate JCC Jr. because he is a wanna be living off his dad's name. Common people even Manny has some people from the Phillipines who don't like him. I'll tell you what though, I wouldn't mind seeing JCC Jr. fight Tony after this fight. That way Mexicans can say they hate JCC Jr. for getting his ass handed to him by a supposed cheater.

Comment

Alright folks sorry for the poor grammar Foolkiller may have had a few to many tonight, getting primed for the fight. LOL

Comment

I would love to see Chavez Jr. fight someone with a pulse thats for sure!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X