Cain Velasquez the racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
    ask brock to get a white pride tat and they are even... lolz

nah, the brown pride tat in cains chest has a different meaning, its more of being proud of his people than a "im superior to ______ race"

i remember a ufc fighter with nazi symbols and *****, thats another deal, not in cains case...
    Thats what he is saying now to be pc ,they should cover that sht up before he is allowed to fight,what if a white fighter came out and said i have a white pride tat because i am proud of my heritage and want to honor my people the sht would not fly,it shouldnt in Cains case either.

Comment

Nah its not racist.

in no way would it be the same as a white pride tatoo, but instead more like a USA Pride tatoo or a usa flag or a mexican flag.

as mexican isnt a race....and given the poverty government corruption mass exudus to the US illeteracy rates and how they treat women it isnt even really something to be proud of.

I know that if i was mexican id sure be proud my forefathers wiped out the Olmec, the Toltec, the Teotihuacan, the Zapotec, the Maya and the Aztec from mesoamerica.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-18-2010, 04:21 AM.

Comment

He figured that the best way to beat Brock is to get an even stupider chest tattoo than him.

I don't think it's offensive, but I do think it's pretty silly. Even more so than white or black pride because unlike those groups 'brown people' are not a race like blacks and whites are.

Comment

war velazquez...........**** lesnar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            He figured that the best way to beat Brock is to get an even stupider chest tattoo than him.

I don't think it's offensive, but I do think it's pretty silly. Even more so than white or black pride because unlike those groups 'brown people' are not a race like blacks and whites are.
            how do u figure dumb****?

Comment

People can be sooo small minded

The ONLY reason white pride has a racist background with it is because of the Nazi's and other racist organizations would use white pride and do HATE crimes on others

You think Cain means anything less against other races? All he is doin is being proud of what he came out of...relating to other mexicans and trying to inspire them, nothing taking away from other races

small minded people - SMH

Comment

If you think that 'brown people' are a race then you should probably be debating with someone more on your intellectual level.

Gorilla Dogs, here's your chance buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  If you have nothing constructive to add to my thread,then please do not post in it.
                  This isn't a constructive thread to begin with. So in a way, my post is just as constructive as yours. Which is not constructive at all.

You also seem to confusing "Pride" with "Supremacy" two very different things.

Comment

As stated by others already, "White Pride" will always be connected with white supremacy groups.

Comment

ummmm you could the same about black and white to dip****.........

Comment

Working...
                      X