Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get this straight. Pacquiao doesn't care about MONEY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    okay, we just agree to disagree--and don't take offense when i call you kid---i call everybody that---i'm not trying to insult you by calling you that---sorry if i did---it's just a word i used to get called and it stuck with me, that's all---no worries---

i misinterpreted you saying a measly 75,000---i wasn't trying to imply that you thought it was not a lot of money--i was talking about it in general---

my whole point to you was to say manny is more about money than you think----and because of his actions, it shows---at least in my eyes----me and you just think different on the subject, that's all---no problem in that ---anyway, i wasn't trying to jump all over you on the matter---i was just making an opinion----floyd gets hammered for pretty much everything he does, and i feel it's not fair to him to get the blame for everything---he has a right to want ost's done for both he and manny----manny doesn't have to give into floyd, but then he can flip flop one minute, and then take a stand on how floyd is really ducking the fight, when in fact, floyd isn't ducking the fight---floyd has stood firm on his ost deal, even though he changed the cutoff date to compromise with team pac, but they kept lying and making themselves look guilty, by continuously changing dates and arguments on the matter---that's all i meant by it---
    You're right. At the end of day, you're a floyd fan and i'm a pac fan. We'd probably disagree with a lot of things. But that's all cool. I take no offense with it.

Comment

• said it before and ill say it again.. manny has enough money that will last him 10x his lifetime. thats how rich he is back home. people here of course are clueless about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrsjt View Post
        said it before and ill say it again.. manny has enough money that will last him 10x his lifetime. thats how rich he is back home. people here of course are clueless about it.
        Check the article in The Atlantic magazine. Apparently Manny is spending alot of his own money on the election and helping out impoverished people.They say he spent $10 mil on the election.

He is gonna need some more loot.

Comment

Working...
        X