Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Edward Island is very nice in August, it has unique red soil and lush greenery.

Algonquin Park in Ontario is worth visiting.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      I'm going to be visiting east Canada for 3 weeks. Best places to visit other than the major cities and what national parks?

I'm avoiding West Canada for now as I don't want to be too stretched.
      All you need to visit is Montreal. Best resturants in the world, Old port, great strip clubs, great night clubs, beautiful and easy French girls.

you'll definitely have a great time here.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        I've been contemplating Newfoundland, but like you say it does seem a bit out of the way, is its scenery comparable with Banff and Jasper.
        It's similar but being beside the ocean is what really sets it apart. torngat mountain is also spectacular. The Newfie people are also one of a kind and you won't find anyone like them in the rest of Canada.
        Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        All you need to visit is Montreal. Best resturants in the world, Old port, great strip clubs, great night clubs, beautiful and easy French girls.

you'll definitely have a great time here.
        I love Wanda's.

Comment

I'd also recommend spending the least amount of time in Toronto. If you've been to major American cities like New York, Chicago, it's like a ****tier , unoriginal, version of them. Tons of talls buildings and not much else. Montreal is a much nicer city with real character.

Comment

Yeah what everyone else said. Quebec City itself and Montreal are nice and all but I think one of the more interesting places is Old Quebec (which is in Quebec City). Niagra Falls from the Canadian side is pretty decent too and like Blanco said don't even bother with Toronto except maybe the CN Tower if that interests you. Otherwise it's just a not so big, big city with nothing special in it. And it's full of hipsters nowadays...
            Last edited by 2ofEverything; 08-10-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I love Wanda's.
              I'm not big on strip clubs but yeah I've heard Wandas is pretty good.

I haven't been to a sc in about 8 years at least and Wandas is the only one in downtown I haven't seen. Maybe I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Prince Edward Island is very nice in August, it has unique red soil and lush greenery.

Algonquin Park in Ontario is worth visiting.
                When you got to Algonquin make sure you have a mace or 12 gauge lest you get MAULED by them BEARS.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  Yeah what everyone else said. Quebec City itself and Montreal are nice and all but I think one of the more interesting places is Old Quebec (which is in Quebec City). Niagra Falls from the Canadian side is pretty decent too and like Blanco said don't even bother with Toronto except maybe the CN Tower if that interests you. Otherwise it's just a not so big, big city with nothing special in it. And it's full of hipsters nowadays...

Going to Quebec shietty will set you off about 6 hours drive to just look at old freakin walls and almost nothing more...unless you will set up tent and stay hike.
                  Last edited by Amazinger; 08-11-2016, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I'd never go 2 Canada.

Way 2 many gays....:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      When you got to Algonquin make sure you have a mace or 12 gauge lest you get MAULED by them BEARS.
                      We have more dangerous bears here in BC. A Grizzly has no fear of people.

Most Black Bears here seem docile and harmless, but some Grizzlys see humans as meals.

Comment

Working...
                      X