No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Got through 12 pages, saw that the thread had already gotten to 40 pages, and figured that I could do better things with my time.

Khan is hoping to grab a large payday (Sky Box Office isn't happening for this fight, and I doubt that BoxNation throws much money behind the fight either), and still look decent enough after the fight to hopefully still grab the Brook payday as well (if he gets wiped, there's no way that he even gets 40/60 on the split).

good luck
    Khan will always get the lion share vs Brook. Secondly, Canelo v Khan is on Sky Box Office. Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

• LMFAO @ fighting a ****ing welterweight for your first defense as the MW champion.

This ****ing guy...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Never was upset. No shame in losing a fair fight. But you on the other hand is heart broken.
          lol why am i? im glad cotto was made to look like an amateur.

Comment

• What a joke.....one clown's afraid of losing his golden goose and the other clown's afraid of losing period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Publius View Post
              You couldn't make this **** up.
              Nor would anyone want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Khan is ready to cash out. He couldn't get the Floyd or Manny payday, but he'll get paid well against Canelo.

Yeap, seeing how he couldn't cash out with either one he took his time until the next best thing came around. Dude is going to get wrecked.

Ps fck Canelo and Oscar for pulling this ****

Comment

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                  What a joke.....one clown's afraid of losing his golden goose and the other clown's afraid of losing period.
                  somebody making some sense.
                  You forgot to mention that maximum level of stupidity involved in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    lol why am i? im glad cotto was made to look like an amateur.
                    An amateur?? You're great over exaggerating the events of that night. And yes, your little fake ass Mexican warrior heart is hurt right now. You got nothing to defend this **** Canelo is doing. Just talking a bunch of bull****.
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 02-02-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Why is he fighting Canelo though?

Money?
                      Wanting to challenge himself against one of the best?
                      Anything to avoid Brook?

I just dont get it. Is he really that determined to never give Brook a payday?

Comment

Working...
                      X