Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Explains Alexander Povetkin Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Explains Alexander Povetkin Situation

I recently had the opportunity to speak with undisputed heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko about the potential showdown with WBA "regular champion" Alexander Potvekin. He spoke about his frustrations with the last two occasions these men were schedule to meet as well as his respect for Povetkin but lack of faith in his team. Here is what Wladimir had to say on his interest with finally meeting Povetkin in the ring:

[Click Here To Read More]

Povetkin was probably always willing to fight Wladimir, but his promoter Sauerland and his trainer Teddy Atlas kept him away from the fight in 2010 and made Alexander look like a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Povetkin was probably always willing to fight Wladimir, but his promoter Sauerland and his trainer Teddy Atlas kept him away from the fight in 2010 and made Alexander look like a coward.
      Exactly I think povetkin fully focused can give wlad problems, I also think it would be stupid to think a fighter with as much experience amateur and professional would be scared of another fighter. I do believe that his promotors were trying to promote him as a true world champ, and padd his record, once they realised people wouldn't buy this they started making statements to try an make it seem like there chasing wlad, thus maximising there earning potential

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
        Exactly I think povetkin fully focused can give wlad problems, I also think it would be stupid to think a fighter with as much experience amateur and professional would be scared of another fighter. I do believe that his promotors were trying to promote him as a true world champ, and padd his record, once they realised people wouldn't buy this they started making statements to try an make it seem like there chasing wlad, thus maximising there earning potential
        Yes, exactly.

Comment

Povetkin will be destroyed and I will enjoy it.

I blame Sauerland more than Alexander but it pisses me off how Povetkin just nods his head and fights *******s.

Comment

Didn't Pov want random testing, and Wlad declined?

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              You know that's not true.

You can be banned for posting false information here, it's against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post

http://www.boxingscene.com/klitschko...demands--28116

Comment

LOL! Are you serious?!?

Comment

That was a false report. You saw this the next day:

http://www.boxingscene.com/povetkins...g-tests--29425

Comment

Working...
                    X