No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Slight tangent, but is there any chance Bradley could face Garcia or Khan or has him signing with Arum blocked any potential bouts with GBP fighters?
    You never know,unlike Pac Bradley seems willing to tell Arum o go jump off a cliff..So maybe there is hope of a fight with a GBP fighter..But only like what maybe 30 40%...But Arum did say he has something big cooking for Bradley so who knows...But if things remain bad for Bradley at TR expect him to leave them before/by 2014...I hold out hope because Garcia Khan Guerrero Matt's etc etc are all young fighters bro...They all won't be with their same promotion teams forever things change..I expect to see a lot of the match ups we want down the line(we just have to hope the interest stays as well)these guys are the future bro...

Comment

Khan-Garcia 2 is ok, think Khan would UD him
      but Lucas should get his shot 1st
      hopefully, the WBC sticks to their guns on enforcing his mandate
      of course Garcia would probably give up that belt if they did
      either way, hope somebody kicks Garcia's ass this year

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        This thread is showing me what hype can do for a fighter. Khan fits certain symptoms of a hype-job. Now people are questioning whether Matthysse deserves the title shot, WTF? Khan took advantage of the politics to fight Garcia and Ajose was forced to the side. Khan is doing the same thing now, and some fans can't see that. They are so caught up in "Khan fights everybody, Khan is popular, Khan was winning the fight," hype that they act like the 140lb division revolves around him. Khan needs to claw himself back into title contention instead of using his mouth to do it for him. You want Garcia? Beat Matthysse or Allakhverdiev, not Molina/Lopez/Senchenko. I very much appreciate fighters that go through the #1 contender to get to the champion because it's a rare occurrence nowadays.
        I agree with this..Khan has a since of entitlement,I could see if he lost to Garcia and that was it..But he is coming off back to back loses..He has to fight his way back,Molina is not cutting it imo..

Comment

Why are people blaming khan for Lucas vs Garcia not happening? You do realise there is 9 fvking months between feb and dec? If Lucas vs Garcia fight don't happen it's no fault of khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I agree with this..Khan has a since of entitlement,I could see if he lost to Garcia and that was it..But he is coming off back to back loses..He has to fight his way back,Molina is not cutting it imo..
            At first, I thought that WBC was on Matt's side because they are supposedly gonna order Garcia/Matthysse. However, they sanctioned Khan/Molina for their Silver title. I could see Lucas being forced to step-aside and fighting Allakhverdiev instead.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              At first, I thought that WBC was on Matt's side because they are supposedly gonna order Garcia/Matthysse. However, they sanctioned Khan/Molina for their Silver title. I could see Lucas being forced to step-aside and fighting Allakhverdiev instead.
              Sadly enough I could see that happening as well..Which shows the sad state of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Why are people blaming khan for Lucas vs Garcia not happening? You do realise there is 9 fvking months between feb and dec? If Lucas vs Garcia fight don't happen it's no fault of khan.
                I don't think anyone is(or at least they should not be)blaming Khan..More so giving an opinion on where Khan is at in his career at this present moment..Which should not be anywhere near Garcia(in most opinions),is all..If Khan does get a shot before Lucas I don't believe anyone(in their right mind)would blame Khan..Hell he is going to take the money as would any other human being..But he will take flack for it because he is undeserving of such a shot esp before Lucas...I think that's most people's beef at this time with Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  You're right, but how unpredictable would it be for Matthysse to all of a sudden lose his spot or get pushed to the side? I blame Team Garcia/GBP for entertaining the thought of a rematch. I blame Khan for thinking that beating Molina/Senchenko means that he's a rejuvenated fighter and deserving of a title shot. After Zab, Garcia should fight Matthysse and then Allakhverdiev/winner of Peterson/Holt. Khan should not be in his immediate plans, unless Khan gets a W over a relevant 140lb opponent.

Comment

Why don't Khan fight Matt in April then we all happy.. But boxing is a nasty sport but we all still watch it..

Comment

Working...
                    X