No announcement yet.

Pacquiao getting knocked down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao getting knocked down!

Well, this is from 2003, but still, I wanted to make the haters happy before Pac's fight this Saturday, I know they love posting Pac's KO losses when he was 12, but let's get in this one!

The knockdown starts at 2:43! Cmon! Let's all get in on this and say, WOW!!!!! Fueling the fire!
    But I guess it's best you stop the video immediately after that. You wouldn't like the final results.

Guts and Glory...A true champion!

Comment

Pac was not at his optimal weight for his chin to be at its best at his lightest weights. One of the fights were he got koed it was known that he was severely dehydrated. Pacquiao has gotten kd more than once in his younger lighter years. Pac has never been down 126 and above.

Comment

I think that was the dude from Kazakhstan that was the last to knock Pacquiao down. Anyway, that fight would not mean anything because Pacquiao has grown these years and it would take a huge punch to drop him. I remember watching this fight around 2009 and thinking Cotto was going to demolish Pacquiao. These old fights are deceiving.

Comment

Remember Larios rocking him when they fought

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Remember Larios rocking him when they fought
            did he really? i remember that fight being a very dominant performance by pac...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              did he really? i remember that fight being a very dominant performance by pac...
              I am not sure what round, maybe 3, but Larios connected with a very good right hand and Pacquiao went backwards and landed on the ropes. Larios started to throw a bunch of punches but Pacquiao recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
                I am not sure what round, maybe 3, but Larios connected with a very good right hand and Pacquiao went backwards and landed on the ropes. Larios started to throw a bunch of punches but Pacquiao recovered.
                oh yah i think i might remember this now...i just remember most of the fight pac just landing that left hand and moving to his right. he pretty much did that all night and larios had no answers for it lol...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Guts and Glory...A true champion!
                  guts, glory and above all else ped's and catchweights

Comment

It would be stupid for any Pac hater to point that out. It was so damn long ago it doesn't even count any more. Just like his KO losses. I know Marquez has fought him better than anyone, but you have to favor Manny on this fight again based on age alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X