Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did Robert Garcia and his team fire Ariza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did Robert Garcia and his team fire Ariza?

was there any clear reason? i saw an interview but Garcia wasn't clear..

i always thought Ariza would be a good fit in Garcia's camp.. they all seem like a bunch of douchebag that will get along well..

do you think it has something to do with Rios testing positive?

cause rios came up dirty, and no reason why he should.

yeah the vada in china probably did a piss poor job of collecting (made rios piss in a cup) but what if it wasnt that then Ariza is putting something in rios body without his permission.

Has to go.

Roach alluded to the same thing, saying he doesnt know what Ariza is putting in Manny body either, that ariza just makes him take these pills and drink this and that.

too much risk

Comment

how did Ariza got into Pacquaio's camp in the first place.. did Roach fire Fortune and hired Ariza? who recommended or hired ariza to pacquiao..

Comment

Didn't rios test positive from an ingredient in a preworkout? Anyway, who knows what happened between them. I would imagine alex overstepped his boundaries like with mannys camp

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          cause rios came up dirty, and no reason why he should.

yeah the vada in china probably did a piss poor job of collecting (made rios piss in a cup) but what if it wasnt that then Ariza is putting something in rios body without his permission.

Has to go.

Roach alluded to the same thing, saying he doesnt know what Ariza is putting in Manny body either, that ariza just makes him take these pills and drink this and that.

too much risk
          He got popped for an ingredient in the supplement jack3d called DMAA which is banned. Arizas a moron for not knowing what was in that and then giving it to rios.

Comment

Don't think Robert has ever said why. But it's either the Rios thing or the usual reasons people fall out with Ariza. Overstepping the mark and disrupting camps with his massive ego. As Emanuel Steward said, "he's a nut".

Comment

Some people on here were saying he had something to do with Mikey signing with Al Haymon, but i've never seen anything to back it up.

Ariza absolutely should have been fired after Rios failed his drug test either way.

Comment

well apart from ariza being ariza, the main excuse was that rios and mikey didn't like his regimen and, according to rios, its poor results. kind of believable on rios' part cause he's a fat ass slob.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Some people on here were saying he had something to do with Mikey signing with Al Haymon, but i've never seen anything to back it up.

Ariza absolutely should have been fired after Rios failed his drug test either way.
                  is he signed with haymon?

I thought it was rumors but I heard the same thing as well as that ariza got into mickey ear and swayed mickey to jump ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    well apart from ariza being ariza, the main excuse was that rios and mikey didn't like his regimen and, according to rios, its poor results. kind of believable on rios' part cause he's a fat ass slob.
                    post a link to those claims, cause every video rios was praising ariza of his transformation and so was mickey, so post a creditable source to your statements.

Comment

Working...
                    X