Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia was right about Lucas Matthysse being broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My screens been cracked for 6 months. Some people just don't care about **** like that. The phone works as its supposed to. Some of us don't buy a phone as a trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      matt screams frugal i do worry about him staying in his home country might be a target for criminals
      You'd have to be a mad **** to try and rob Lucas and his family. There all boxers, even his mum.

Comment

@OP

Comment

Some cultures aren't really that materialistic. Lucas is the type of guy to have a couple million in his bank account and look the same. He's not motivated by the same things we are in western culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            You'd have to be a mad **** to try and rob Lucas and his family. There all boxers, even his mum.
            hey,man can't box bullets

Comment

I don't know or care about his financial situation but at the weigh in when Bernstein said he drives a Honda Fit that was the last car I expected him to drive

Comment

I think they ditched the endswell because it looked like the cornerman was trying to apply pressure down the back edge of the orbital bone, and the endswell wont fit there.............

Comment

He's not materialistic dumbass, Matthysse problably lives more comfortable with $500,000 than Mayweather, Pacquiao or Cotto do with $5M.

And besides that, I though they were able to do a pretty good job opening up that eye and giving vision. I did't think it would be possible since it was completely closed after the round it happened.

Comment

Working...
                  X