Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOCKER!] Al Haymon is the Scourge of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the fighters that work with him love him, so I don't see an issue here.

Even if what you guys are saying is true, so what? He has the connections, he's a Harvard graduate, that's just how it is. Most of these boxers don't have any business smarts. It would be nice if he were to manage their money as well, but that's not his job. He just sets up the fights and gets everything in line for the fighters; it's not his job to babysit the fighters, the money is theirs and thus their responsibility once they earn it.

Comment

Of course his fighters love him, he earns them shitloads of money. The question is, is he good for boxing? And to be honest it's probably hard to argue that he's any worse than Arum or Schaefer or any of the rest of the suits hanging around fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Old news. Berto enjoyed every minute of it for a long while.
        for sure. a drug cheat who was inactive for more than a year gets a title shot at guerrero, even earning more than guerrero.. berto was never that good, he was a "C" class fighter at best

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Has anyone ever seen an interview of him?
          Interview on him? Dude, I still haven't seen a pic of this fool. I'm starting to think he's the Illuminati...

Comment

if i was a boxer I rather be with haymon then not. I want 2 million paydays too.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Interview on him? Dude, I still haven't seen a pic of this fool. I'm starting to think he's the Illuminati...
              he at the fights tons of times, he was chilling with berto at the broner vicente fight, he was chilling with mayweatehr and 50 at the berto ortiz fight (it looked like him)

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                he at the fights tons of times, he was chilling with berto at the broner vicente fight, he was chilling with mayweatehr and 50 at the berto ortiz fight (it looked like him)
                Mind posting a pic?

Comment

if yur bum azz had to google al haymon then dont make threads on him

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    Mind posting a pic?

him berto and mayweather at the broner vicente fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

him berto and mayweather at the broner vicente fight.
                      Thanks homey, hey no hard feelings on the previous thread that was my bad dude and I take responsibility for it....

Comment

Working...
                      X