No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Chad Dawson Face To Face in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
    They both look chubby as hell. Why isn't the fight at 175?
    I'm wondering this as well.

I mean Andre won't fight outside Oakland and to top it off he needs every other advantage.

Comment

I can't believe dawson is moving down to 168
      to fight Ward AND is fighting him in Oakland.
      dope fight but I don't really see what Dawson
      gets out of this unless he plans on staying at
      168. or maybe he simply sees something about Ward and is that confident in victory.

Comment

I believe Dawson has the tools to dismantle Ward. And I do not blame Ward, as it was Chad who offered to fight at 168.

However, I'm backing Dawson 100%.

Comment

Great fight for fans who actually care about the sport and implications of big fights in it. Regardless of styles im highly interested to see who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I can't believe dawson is moving down to 168
            to fight Ward AND is fighting him in Oakland.
            dope fight but I don't really see what Dawson
            gets out of this unless he plans on staying at
            168. or maybe he simply sees something about Ward and is that confident in victory.
            Yeah i saw this as a 50-50 fight when announced but the weight and location definitely shift the odds in wards favour..... I really like both guys but ill be rooting for Bad Chad. Dawson is in my opinion better than anyone Ward has fought up until now though and Ward is also Dawson's best opponent so if you're a real fan then this fight should interest you unless you feel things are too far in wards favour.
            Last edited by NaijaD; 06-09-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Ward schools him.... at the weight Dawson wanted to fight at.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Dawson is in my opinion better than anyone Ward has fought up until now though and Ward is also Dawson's best opponent
                agreed!!!!

Comment

I can't believe this fight is at 168 and in Oakland! Punk ass Ward looking for every advantage he can get. I like both of them but now I really want to see Dawson whoop Ward. **** him up Bad Chad!

Comment

Seeing how Dawson is not only draining himself, but also gonna be fighting in Ward's hometown. Being confident of a Ward victory isn't exactly stepping out on the ole limb.

Comment

don't like the fight being at 168 it takes some of the luster out of it tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X