No announcement yet.

Opinions of Marquez @ 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions of Marquez @ 140

I understand that this was a tune up against a no name. But what did you guys think of how Marquez looked at 140?

I thought he looked slow......

and too buff...

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
      I understand that this was a tune up against a no name. But what did you guys think of how Marquez looked at 140?
      If Fedchenko survived 12 rounds vs. Pacquiao, Rios, Floyd, etc. the messageboard would be blowing up with claims of "PAC/RIOS/FLOYD totally got exposed!!!! OMG Fedchenko exposed Floyd!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Nonstop bullshlt.

But people kind of just shrug when Fedshenko goes 12 rounds or Chris John wins a controversial decision.

People are just like: "Eh, not JMM's fault."

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        If Fedchenko survived 12 rounds vs. Pacquiao, Rios, Floyd, etc. the messageboard would be blowing up with claims of "PAC/RIOS/FLOYD totally got exposed!!!! OMG Fedchenko exposed Floyd!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Nonstop bullshlt.

But people kind of just shrug when Fedshenko goes 12 rounds or Chris John wins a controversial decision.

People are just like: "Eh, not JMM's fault."
        Molina beat Vaca

Comment

All around mobility has went down a bit...age along with the weight gain can be blamed for this.

His technique is still great though. Still think he can take out some of the young guys out like Rios, Danny Garcia, Maidana.

Comment

Working...
          X